Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown despite three stands selling soap, wasn’t I unable to find an espresso one?

@cmsienk, did you get all your errands done? Didn’t it seem like one was left unchecked but I hope you were able to get it accomplished?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,739 Member
    Options
    Didn't I check off almost all the boxes while I was waiting for my latte? And didn't I come back to edit and check off the grocery store because I was still within an hour of my original post? Aren't I happy to say I did make it to the bakery?
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Is grocery list a thing of the past or is it just me totally ignoring it when I go shopping?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,987 Member
    Options
    Isn't it still a thing of the present for me?
  • Fight_Lift_Repeat
    Fight_Lift_Repeat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Isn’t shopping when you’re super hungry a bad idea?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that the truth?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is anybody else bored? Didn't I arrive at my job to find they were still putting up tables and not at all ready for me to set up? Aren't I now sitting in the sun (in my car), waiting for power to be dropped so I can get a little work done?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,189 Member
    Options
    Are you happily at work now?
    Wasn't I bored over the weekend, but not today?

• cmsienk
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Didn't I see family over the weekend, which wasn't boring?
  • tonyalechner
    tonyalechner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else surprised this thread has lasted this long?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,020 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Do you know how many dimes I'd have if I had a dime every time somebody asked that question? What's a number between "a few" and "a lot?" 😜

(Does that emoji suitably redirect the tenor of my question from unintended annoyance towards playful banter?)
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Do you know how many dimes I'd have if I had a dime every time somebody asked that question? What's a number between "a few" and "a lot?" 😜

(Does that emoji suitably redirect the tenor of my question from unintended annoyance towards playful banter?)

Half a googleplex? 🤣
  • nossmf
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Though you're not wrong, could that answer be less than helpful for most people?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    less or fewer?

hx7afuh8op3z.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Can't less people be fewer concerned than I on that choice of word, unfew my choice makes my meaning fewer understandable?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @frankwbrown, how do you do that? Will you please accept my thanks for the good laugh?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    You're welcome, 🙇‍♂️ wasn't that my intent? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I ask you, is it fair to be credited with less than 3,000 steps after doing 45 minutes of tai chi, 45 minutes of Pilates, 45 minutes of yoga, and ~40 minutes of swimming? 😕
    Sheesh, what's a guy gotta do? 🤔
    Walk? 😅
  • paperpudding
    Options
    or stop counting your steps?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Maybe hire somebody else to count them for you?