Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    not sure i like the single beds, can they be put together? i like to move around a lot
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    not sure i like the single beds, can they be put together? i like to move around a lot

did you know the divider has a silhouette look to it so whoever is on one side can see the others through it? do you know the mattresses roll out to make a 3 room sized bed?!
  • Mr_Stabbems

did you know the divider has a silhouette look to it so whoever is on one side can see the others through it? do you know the mattresses roll out to make a 3 room sized bed?!

ah i did not know that? where's the swing? or is that in another room? i promise not to break another one, unless that's our aim....
  • determined_ella

ah i did not know that? where's the swing? or is that in another room? i promise not to break another one, unless that's our aim....

did you not see my picture post on page 363? do you think they could be broken?
  • Mr_Stabbems

worth a try wouldnt u agree?
  • determined_ella

worth a try wouldnt u agree?

I would thin so, wouldn't you?
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Shall I leave you two alone? >:)
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Why would you do that?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    unless you want to watch?
  • determined_ella
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Shall I leave you two alone? >:)

shouldn't you supervise me? :mrgreen:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Should I critique?
  • determined_ella
    Should I critique?

shouldn't you join in to be able to critique? ;p
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Should I critique?

how to divide the workload? when one is worn out do i move on to the next?
  • determined_ella
    Should I critique?

how to divide the workload? when one is worn out do i move on to the next?

both at once? men can multi task to you know?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    who goes where? any preferences?
  • determined_ella
    who goes where? any preferences?

top to toe? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Where's @spnnel06 and @rughead06 ?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    agreed, has @Spnneil06 run away?
  • truthliesbeyond
    truthliesbeyond Posts: 180 Member
    Why am I so intrigued by this conversation?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    i assume because it involves @determined_ella am i right?