Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    Does anyone on MFP have limits?
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Does anyone on MFP have limits?

Is this a trick question?
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    Do we score extra points for the answer?
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    How do I log food for this party?

I went to an art show yesterday and they had a lot of good food; some I tried and some I stayed away (like the cakes and other sweets). Came home and saw what the food diary showed for a 'small' plate at a
    wedding reception) and then tripled it (I still stayed within my daily caloric count doing it that way). It ended up being my 'big' meal for the day. Don't know if that was accurate or not; but, surely it is close. Of course, trying to balance a cup of punch and the plate was no easy task and some of it fell into my lap (on a napkin). But, I was not going to deny myself from eating the food.
  • PewterSky
    Options
    How do I log food for this party?

I went to an art show yesterday and they had a lot of good food; some I tried and some I stayed away (like the cakes and other sweets). Came home and saw what the food diary showed for a 'small' plate at a
    wedding reception) and then tripled it (I still stayed within my daily caloric count doing it that way). It ended up being my 'big' meal for the day. Don't know if that was accurate or not; but, surely it is close. Of course, trying to balance a cup of punch and the plate was no easy task and some of it fell into my lap (on a napkin). But, I was not going to deny myself from eating the food.

Omg! What have you done?!
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    What are we talking about today?
    Is anything off limits?
    I really don't think there is (or should be) anything off limits (if we are talking about food). I don't deny myself those foods that I crave. If I did - I would end up failing my diet plan (again); and I need to get my cholesterol down quickly. Keeping up with calories or being on a 'diet' as some call it; is really a 'life-style' change and you will start seeing better results if you call it a 'life-style change' instead of a 'diet'. I weigh and measure my food with a digital scale and a good set of measuring cups and spoons. You'll be surprised at how much you can eat and be full on a lot less than you would if you didn't measure and only eyeballed what you 'think' you ate (in calories). I'll also suggest putting food on a smaller plate, such as a salad plate. I also cut my food 'in half' when we go out to eat and use the food in the doggy bag for a meal within the next couple of days.
  • PewterSky
    Options
    Is anyone else eagerly waiting for the OP to show up now? :b
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Did someone get this thread confused with another perhaps?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,115 Member
    Options
    WTF?! :flushed:
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    what happens if somebody answers a question?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    have there already been answers?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    What are we talking about today?
    Is anything off limits?
    I really don't think there is (or should be) anything off limits (if we are talking about food). I don't deny myself those foods that I crave. If I did - I would end up failing my diet plan (again); and I need to get my cholesterol down quickly. Keeping up with calories or being on a 'diet' as some call it; is really a 'life-style' change and you will start seeing better results if you call it a 'life-style change' instead of a 'diet'. I weigh and measure my food with a digital scale and a good set of measuring cups and spoons. You'll be surprised at how much you can eat and be full on a lot less than you would if you didn't measure and only eyeballed what you 'think' you ate (in calories). I'll also suggest putting food on a smaller plate, such as a salad plate. I also cut my food 'in half' when we go out to eat and use the food in the doggy bag for a meal within the next couple of days.
    is this an "answer"? is this "the end"?

• gam3rguy
    Options
    Agents Mulder and Scully believed it, but did they ever find it?

did you know The X Files is coming back early next year?
  • JSurita2
    Options
    Could it be time to liven up this thread a little?
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    Is the internet is broken?
  • tomofnj
    tomofnj Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Would it be inappropriate for me to solicit "pals" who will help keep me accountable in my eating and exercise habits right now?

Is it elicit to solicit?
  • JSurita2
    Options
    Does that make sense?