Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,636 Member
    Does anybody know the calorie burn of sitting in the passenger seat while teaching your daughter to drive? All that tensing, fidgeting, holding your breath has to count for something, right? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,637 Member
    srazamora wrote: »
    Can I ask a really important question? Am I the only one who desperately wants a side swept bang although I have no idea how to style them to make them actually look good? 😆
    @srazamora, Isn't your avatar sporting a version of a side swept bang?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,575 Member
    Have you dreamt or drempt of walking across California? Would there be stops on the way for wine tasting?

Oh maybe a walking wine tour of California is what I can do on Sunday morning? Did you know I was just trying to figure out what to for the only three hours I have to myself on my trip?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,779 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Have you dreamt or drempt of walking across California? Would there be stops on the way for wine tasting?

Oh maybe a walking wine tour of California is what I can do on Sunday morning? Did you know I was just trying to figure out what to for the only three hours I have to myself on my trip?
    Where will you be spending those three hours?
    Aren't there plenty of places to visit, depending on where you're at?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Doesn't walking through vineyards and tasting local California wines sound idyllic? Are there any good museums?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,391 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    How do you think the dictionary decided upon the original spelling of words in the first place?

Do dictionaries make decisions? 🤔
  • Cat0703a

Doesn't walking through vineyards and tasting local California wines sound idyllic? Are there any good museums?

Aren’t there places I’d love to see but that do not open early enough to be enjoyed during my limited window? Isn’t it a good thing my conference has nightly receptions in interesting places so I won’t be in conference rooms the entire time?

@cmsienk, do you think I’ll forget to pack anything important? 😅

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,391 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Can I ask a really important question? Am I the only one who desperately wants a side swept bang although I have no idea how to style them to make them actually look good? 😆
    @srazamora, Isn't your avatar sporting a version of a side swept bang?

Is it possible that since the image it was taken from (way back in 2016) my forehead seems to have tripled in size?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,636 Member
    "Image taken from"...did you or someone you know hand-draw your avatar based upon a photograph?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 27

Aren’t there places I’d love to see but that do not open early enough to be enjoyed during my limited window? Isn’t it a good thing my conference has nightly receptions in interesting places so I won’t be in conference rooms the entire time?

@cmsienk, do you think I’ll forget to pack anything important? 😅
    Isn't that quite possible? How many of you know I speak from experience?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Aren't your phone, keys, and wallet really the only things you shouldn't forget to take with you?
  • cmsienk
    What if you're going out of town for work? Shouldn't your also remember to take your computer?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,202 Member
    Aren't your phone, keys, and wallet really the only things you shouldn't forget to take with you?

If you have Samsung Pay or similar can't you cut that down to phone and keys?
  • all_da_carbs
    all_da_carbs Posts: 68 Member
    Would you believe I did that on a business trip once? Would you trust only Samsung pay etc though?
  • paperpudding
    Aren't I one of those dinosaurs who still uses cash?

But don't I also see many people who solely use cards and who always use their phone, not a physical card?
  • Cat0703a
    If I don’t bring my wallet, where would I have put my passport? 😅 Wasn’t the computer a good call since I am working for most of it?
  • paperpudding
    Passport? Were we talking international travel?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 28
    Even for domestic travel, wouldn't you want your wallet to carry your identification for check in at the airport? And your credit card (along with ID) at the hotel?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    And for the wine tasting!? Isn't it silly that, here, I'm still asked to show my ID to buy alcohol when I have mostly grey hair?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 28
    Didn't my luggage fly on more planes than I did on this last trip?
    tx23i7zvk9rv.jpg
    Wasn't it no surprise to me that it finally arrived with a puncture and missing one set of double wheels?
    tqln0fzns5t4.jpg