Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    isnt a remote control vibrator the best invention?

what happens if you are out in public and the SO has the control ? 0_o

that really is the whole point of it, my ex found it quite amusing. Wouldnt you?

:joy: I bet!? did you wait to get to the most awkward of situations? did the noise not make anyone suspect?

not as noisy as youd think! during order taking at a restaurant was most fun. She practically raped me when we got home, an acceptable response dont you agree?

:joy: sounds like torturous fun don't you think? ;p

kept on the edge all day? most definitely.

0_o do you know I would make you wait a week after that length of teasing? :joy:

would YOU be able to wait the week? :smiley:

Is that a trick question? :joy: if I had a partner then probably not? lol do you know It's been many months or is it a year now? :joy:

i feel bad about teasing now :cry:

many months, thats a crime! still easily solved. Day trip? :blush:
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

that really is the whole point of it, my ex found it quite amusing. Wouldnt you?

:joy: I bet!? did you wait to get to the most awkward of situations? did the noise not make anyone suspect?

not as noisy as youd think! during order taking at a restaurant was most fun. She practically raped me when we got home, an acceptable response dont you agree?

0_o do you know I would make you wait a week after that length of teasing? :joy:

Is that a trick question? :joy: if I had a partner then probably not? lol do you know It's been many months or is it a year now? :joy:

:joy: is it a crime? do you think I'm doing it on purpose? don't you know I'm awaiting marriage before I give what I have left away? :joy:
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

:joy: is it a crime? do you think I'm doing it on purpose? don't you know I'm awaiting marriage before I give what I have left away? :joy:

you might need training before you get hitched! somewhere to work out the kinks no?
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015
    Options

you might need training before you get hitched! somewhere to work out the kinks no?

:joy: do I really need training? didn't you know I used to give this kind of advice to others?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

:joy: do I really need training? didn't you know I used to give this kind of advice to others?

i did not know! any tips? :tongue:
  • determined_ella
    Options

do you know you should trim your nails even use a nail file! oh and that you should always wash well before and after sex? :joy:

• truthliesbeyond
    truthliesbeyond Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    do you know I think @spnneil06 could rock the dread lock look? don't they look similar?

keqtrcibc7bz.jpg

Do you think they could? How long would her dreadlocks be?
    Lol, how did I JUST see this?

:joy: Don't you think you could rock that look?! do you have a twin? :open_mouth:

Dont they say everyone has a twin somewhere in the world?

do you know I found mine many years ago on a chat room and she was American!? do you know she freaked out so much she left the site?! :/

Why did it freak her out?

:joy: wouldn't it freak you out if you looked in a mirror and they moved in a different way to the movements you were doing? :joy:

Dont you think it would be awesome? Can you imagine all the fun you could have?

What do I need to bring?

don't you think you should bring yourself and your teddy and maybe a drink? isn't there more ways to drink scotch than from a glass?

Did you think I wouldn't bring the teddy? :) Is it okay to drink scotch right from the bottle?

Do you know I thought you might say you left it at home? do you know he gives the best cuddles?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

Did you know I never go anywhere without him?

:( sorry I will give you him back now, I don't want you feeling lost without him do I? :blush:

What do I need to bring?

don't you think you should bring yourself and your teddy and maybe a drink? isn't there more ways to drink scotch than from a glass?

Did you think I wouldn't bring the teddy? :) Is it okay to drink scotch right from the bottle?

Do you know I thought you might say you left it at home? do you know he gives the best cuddles?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

:( sorry I will give you him back now, I don't want you feeling lost without him do I? :blush:

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

Well aren't you just the best? :)

:blush: aren't you though?

Would you believe me if I said no?

don't you know your nose will grow if you lie? :joy:

What if I am not lying?

would your nose do the opposite and shrink? could I watch? :joy:

Whoa...what if I never thought of that? You surely can watch!

:joy: do you know I think I would enjoy watching you lie and then tell the truth just to watch your nose grow and shrink? lol

Would you believe that I just laughed so hard that I spilled my drink?

:joy: do you know that made me giggle some!?

Do you realize that I now have to go change my shirt?! :)
    since I am already watching your nose shrink and grow can I continue to watch you strip? :joy:

It's not like I'm wearing much so why not? ;)
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

do you know you should trim your nails even use a nail file! oh and that you should always wash well before and after sex? :joy:

did you know to keep that area down there stubble free? it itches! especially when wet
  • determined_ella
    Options
    do you know I think @spnneil06 could rock the dread lock look? don't they look similar?

keqtrcibc7bz.jpg

:joy: Don't you think you could rock that look?! do you have a twin? :open_mouth:

do you know I found mine many years ago on a chat room and she was American!? do you know she freaked out so much she left the site?! :/

:joy: wouldn't it freak you out if you looked in a mirror and they moved in a different way to the movements you were doing? :joy:

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What if I am not lying?

:joy: do you know I think I would enjoy watching you lie and then tell the truth just to watch your nose grow and shrink? lol

since I am already watching your nose shrink and grow can I continue to watch you strip? :joy:

can I bring my camera just for the memories of course? :joy:
  • truthliesbeyond
    Options

keqtrcibc7bz.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What if I am not lying?

Do you not want to help with the rest of these clothes?
  • determined_ella
    Options

keqtrcibc7bz.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What if I am not lying?

oh! are you stripping off completely? can I help then? :tongue:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    :o What are all these nakie people doing here?
  • determined_ella
    Options

um I can explain I think? :joy: isn't it a welcome home naked party?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    forgot about this thread, distractions can be a bad thing no?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    do we have to wear clothes on here? :open_mouth:

are you wearing clothes? :open_mouth: do you know that is against the rules? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    forgot about this thread, distractions can be a bad thing no?

don't you think distractions are the best things that can possibly happen?
  • truthliesbeyond
    Options

keqtrcibc7bz.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What do I need to bring?

8aspglzofttt.jpg

What if I am not lying?

oh! are you stripping off completely? can I help then? :tongue:

Why wouldn't you help? ;)
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options

um I can explain I think? :joy: isn't it a welcome home naked party?

How can I be upset with it?
  • truthliesbeyond
    Options
    Where is everyone? I'm just around with no clothes on listening to vinyls and drinking Jameson.