Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Did I come across as attacking? If so can I apologize? Could it be I sometime sound abrasive when I'm not really trying to be?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    So people are not witty enough if they can't post questions all the time? Does someone in this thread think highly of themselves?

If 3 in 4 people view and don't comment, isn't it because they have nothing interesting to add, making them less witty than those of us who are? Could it be I'm thinking highly of everyone (except for you and your breaking of rules/lame questions)?

Can I disagree with this? Could it be some people don't really give a ratsasss or find this thread interesting enough to add anything? Couldn't that be possible? Could some of us just be trying to pass time at work and therefore contributing? Did I break the rules with so many questions in one post?

Can I stop you from disagreeing? Wouldn't it be less fun though if we all thought the same way? Did you ever consider I might be going overboard on all this in an attempt to distract myself in this 4 hour car ride? Don't you know you get extra points for multiple points within a single points??
    So people are not witty enough if they can't post questions all the time? Does someone in this thread think highly of themselves?

If 3 in 4 people view and don't comment, isn't it because they have nothing interesting to add, making them less witty than those of us who are? Could it be I'm thinking highly of everyone (except for you and your breaking of rules/lame questions)?

And who really worries about the ratio of views to comments?
    Won't that determine whether this thread stays around any length of time?

Parentheses are now allowed? Does that open the door for more lameness? Do you think maybe the reason why people just look and don't add is because out of curiosity and not because they are not witty enough?

Don't you see how with or without the parenthesis it was still a question??
    Why are you all attacking her? Isn't this just for fun?

You think I should hire a bodyguard?
  • srazamora
    Options

And who really worries about the ratio of views to comments?
    Won't that determine whether this thread stays around any length of time?

Parentheses are now allowed? Does that open the door for more lameness? Do you think maybe the reason why people just look and don't add is because out of curiosity and not because they are not witty enough?

And uhhh, don't you think with the amount of lameness that you contribute, we really don't have room for more? :innocent:
  • JSurita2
    Options
    [/quote]

Can I stop you from disagreeing? Wouldn't it be less fun though if we all thought the same way? Did you ever consider I might be going overboard on all this in an attempt to distract myself in this 4 hour car ride? Don't you know you get extra points for multiple points within a single points??

[/quote]

Are you texting and driving young lady? Aren't there laws against that?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Did I come across as attacking? If so can I apologize? Could it be I sometime sound abrasive when I'm not really trying to be?
    Could it be that abrasive quality that makes you so good at deflecting questions with more questions?
  • srazamora
    Options

Do you think I'm that stupid? Have you seen that little 30 minute documentary on Netflix?
  • JSurita2
    Options

Do you think I'm that stupid? Have you seen that little 30 minute documentary on Netflix?

Who's being abrasive now?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Why aren't you as consistent in your question-asking as your are in your fitness, @asflatasapancake ?
  • srazamora
    Options

Who's being abrasive now?

Can I be abrasive and sensitive at the same time?

• srazamora
    Options
    Did you notice I specifically limited that post to one question only so as not to overload your brain and then you couldn't even answer that one?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Don't you know that's the toughest part about this thread, @BuckeyeBruttus ? Isn't it difficult to say goodbye in question form?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Wouldn't you say an apology is letting you off easy?
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    *chuckles* can you all please continue the same way?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Are we entertaining you, @PewterSky ? :p

@BuckeyeBruttus Are you planning on staying to entertain or to lurk in the background and be entertained?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Do you have an array of talents?
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    Is there a party up in here?