Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Is it going to be a stranger?
  • lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Can it be an unrelated question?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    What if I told you that you can only ask questions about the color blue?
  • lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Why would you do something mean like that?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Why wouldn't I? Does 80 stand for your birth year? Are you a cool kid like me?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    What if we did one day a month where we dress up in a style or theme.. Take a picture and put it on your profile picture for the day? Like retro or a nun or just differently just for fun? :joy:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Are we the only people here ?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Why is it so quiet? Do you think we should start the party without them?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Do we need to open the blue room? Where is the tripod at? @determined_el @Spnneil06
  • determined_ella
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    Do we need to open the blue room? Where is the tripod at? @determined_el @Spnneil06

Who locked it!? Why is it locked? Don't you know we all have needs? :joy: Where's @Spnneil06 ? Do you think she's hiding?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Do you think we should search for her? Where do you want to start?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Is someone missing ?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Is someone missing ?
    Didn't you know @Spnneil06 has vanished?
    :o
  • determined_ella
    Options

Should we check in all of the rooms?
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you want to lead the way? Will you hold my hand? Will we need a flashlight?Should I bring snacks just incase we get lost? Is your phone charged? Did you call her yet?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Do you want to lead the way? Will you hold my hand? Will we need a flashlight?Should I bring snacks just incase we get lost? Is your phone charged? Did you call her yet?

Don't you think the man should go first in case of dangers? you may need to slay a dragon or somethingto get @Spnneil06 back home ? don't you think that is a great idea maybe we could make a worldwide chain of hand holding? Then we couldn't possible miss her could we? Don't you think of everything? ;p
  • rughead06
    Options

Don't you think the man should go first in case of dangers? you may need to slay a dragon or somethingto get @Spnneil06 back home ? don't you think that is a great idea maybe we could make a worldwide chain of hand holding? Then we couldn't possible miss her could we? Don't you think of everything? ;p

Do you think we should prepare more? Did you remember to wear your Safety orange vest? Or think she would recognize us better nude?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Do you know some days I come in here ..read your posts and think either you are on some serious drugs or ...your crazy? :D
  • determined_ella
    Options

Do you think we should prepare more? Did you remember to wear your Safety orange vest? Or think she would recognize us better nude?

Do you think it's best to go nude? Don't you think I'm pale enough to shine the way? Could we get a high vis jacket just in case? don't you think.we will be carrying.too much? Maybe the kitxhen sink was a little over the top? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Do you know some days I come in here ..read your posts and think either you are on some serious drugs or ...your crazy? :D

Do you know i think we all may fall in the category of crazy? Which one are you though? :joy: