Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• KingLarry99
    KingLarry99 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Isn't that two questions? Can you ask two questions?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    Was there a limitations on questions?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Can you make a paragraph with all questions?
  • KingLarry99
    KingLarry99 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't there be?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    Can you make a paragraph with all questions?

Do you doubt my abilities?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Why would i Do that?
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Do you think we know why you do what you do?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Why is pizza so yummy? Do they put crack in it? Do you think that if you only ate your calories in pizza that it would raise your cholesterol? Should I really care about that? Would these questions keep you up at night? Do you ever think you hear noises when you are trying to sleep? What would you do if robbers broke into your house? Do you have a gun? Do you believe in gun control? Is that enough questions to suite you mr @rughead06?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Would you like me to answer all your questions? Shall I try? would anyone read all the answers if I did? does anyone read anything longer than one line? Would I care if anyone read all the answers anyway? did someone say pizza? Why does it always come back down to pizza? Is it because it tastes sooo good? Or are we brainwashed by advertising to believe it tastes good when actually it tastes like urine soaked cabbages? Has anyone tasted urine soaked cabbages?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Do I need to respond in a paragraph?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Why would I try urine soaked cabbages? Are there health benefits? Who's urine do they use? Do they make sure these people don't have diseases such as MRSA that can be transferred through urine? If they really were a thing do you think we could get people to eat them if we promised 20 pounds of weight loss in one week? If that actually happened would you try them?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Would you try it if the urine was from carefully selected, disease free yaks? Am I allowed to sell on this site? Could I introduce a revolution in weightloss? would you like to drop 5 dress sizes in a week? Would you like to try a sample? Would you be willing to set up a direct debit for $100 a month? Don't you think that's a bargain? Did you know this diet was developed by Tibetan Monks who chant over each shipment to aid weightloss? Who's in?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Is it endorsed by dr oz? Isn't that how we know it's legit? If I sign up now will you double my order? Can I cancel at any time? Do you accept cash on delivery? How do you ship them? Do they need to be refrigerated to ensure freshness? Can I get next day delivery if I pay extra? Does it come with a sham wow? IF not would you consider making that part of the offer?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Would I sell anything that wasn't endorsed by Dr Oz? Can you believe that if you sign up in the next 5 min we'll not only double your order but throw in a month's supply of kangaroo sweat? Do you think that next day delivery at an extra $50 dollars a month is a bonus?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    What does the kangaroo sweat do? Is the shipping discreet? Do i want people know what my secret miracle weight loss is? Should I just say I don't know how I lost this weight and now my hair looks like a super model?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    What doesn't kangaroo sweat do? Can you believe it's good for cleaning, arthritis, tooth whitening, laundry, skin diseases, impotence, dog training, menopause to name but a few? Don't you want to become an agent too?
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    If you are going 60mph on the highway in your canoe and the wings fall off.... how many pancakes does it take to fill a dog house??
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Am I legally allowed to answer that question? What if I do and the world self destructs? Do you think I can be responsible for the deaths of so many people? Would it matter if I was dead too?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    bubaluboo wrote: »
    What doesn't kangaroo sweat do? Can you believe it's good for cleaning, arthritis, tooth whitening, laundry, skin diseases, impotence, dog training, menopause to name but a few? Don't you want to become an agent too?

How much does that cost? :o
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Can't you see it's a trick question? Doesn't the dog eat the pancakes so unless you know the size of the dog you can't work it out?