Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Do you need to see anything?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    What did you want to show me?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Who wants the vodka? Where is the key to the black room? Where did the white room go? And what's he showing?
  • Nograce80
    You don't like the remodeling me did? Didn't rughead lose the key? Can I admit what he showed me on here? Should I just forward the pic?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Did you paint the colour coded room so I purposely go into the panic room instead of the medical room? :joy:
    Wasn't all of the keys attached to that key? Don't you think rughead06 is quiet right now?
  • Nograce80
    You don't like the remodeling me did? Didn't rughead lose the key? Can I admit what he showed me on here? Should I just forward the pic?
  • Nograce80
    Why did that post again? Isn't that weird?
  • Nograce80
    Did you paint the colour coded room so I purposely go into the panic room instead of the medical room? :joy:
    Wasn't all of the keys attached to that key? Don't you think rughead06 is quiet right now?

Maybe he's talking more pics for us? Don't you enjoy his burlesque shots?
  • Nograce80
    Is your favorite one the sexy nurse photo?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Do you think mfp is trying to make us have stutters? Or maybe it's not there and we are seeing double?
  • Nograce80
    Do you think mfp has that control? Why does rug tease us then leave? Isn't it weird the jsurita went missing too? Do you think they are together?
  • rughead06
    Nograce80 wrote: »

Maybe he's talking more pics for us? Don't you enjoy his burlesque shots?

Do you think I would post my private pics in here? Do we need to go to the blue room for them? Can you believe I show you two one photo and you want them all the time? LOL
  • Nograce80
    Are you saying you have only sent me one? Do you have a twin or do you black out and don't remember sending more?
  • rughead06
    How many did I send to both of you?
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    What are we supposed to do again? Have I repeated what people have already said? Is this helping anyone with their fitness goals?
  • rughead06
    Doesnt friendship help achieve the overall goal?
  • Nograce80
    emhunter wrote: »
    What are we supposed to do again? Have I repeated what people have already said? Is this helping anyone with their fitness goals?

Don't you have to look good to send nudes? Isn't that motivation?
  • Nograce80
    rughead06 wrote: »
    How many did I send to both of you?

Can't you check my Facebook? Didn't I tag you in them?
  • rughead06
    Who sends nudes?
  • Nograce80
    Didn't you get mine?