Hello to everyone

Options
I am new on MFP and I plan to squeeze back in my former suits and shirts that I like so much.
First of all let me explain to you all how a 168 cm high gentleman (i-e me Alain) now shows a total weight of 83kg as opposed to 55kg only a couple of years ago. - Yes this the same guy we are talking about. The explaination is rather simple. When I was skinny I used to enjoy very much my job as a translater for french judiciary services in Lyon. I would seldom eat as my job Schedule was tense. I would seldom sleep as the night calls were so frequent. I was a victim of my success. Sure enough a burn out struck me with nervous breakdown and depression and so on. I was taken care of at the Princess Grâce Hospital in Monaco. They fed me right, they gave me the appropriate medication and I was on right tracks again. The doctors however adised me against holding this stressfull job position and that I should continue to follow therapeutical activities in Nice as soon as I take off from the Hospital. Other psychiatrist, psychologist, nurses took good care of me but still the médication I was served was pretty harsh on my system. And then I realized all of a sudden that my clothes would not fit me anymore. I didn't see it coming. I weight over 80kg eversince despite the nutrition monitoring that I practice on a daily basis. I hope that my new weight doctor and the linked MFP will help me lose weight. I will keep you posted on my progress.
Thank you for having taken the time to read this quite long post. This was just intended to introduce myself.
Have a good day,
Alain