Juicing Anybody??

Options
2»

Replies

• SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have a smoothie every day for my breakfast. I don't like eating too early in the morning so this is great to have on my way to work.
  • SME17
    SME17 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love juicing - I did a 5 day juice followed by clean eating for 10 days. (I try and stick to clean eating 80% of the time now and have at least one juice each day with more veg than fruit). Coming off coffee and sugar were the hardest for me. I can't seem to get my pics to upload but I lost 9lbs and 18 inches off my body. I've put 3lbs back on in the last 2 months. I'd like to shift another 10lbs but when I started juicing I had 50lbs+ to get rid off. I love the energy it gives me.
  • mchlsmit
    mchlsmit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I kick started my weight loss with a seven day juice fast then went onto a predominantly veg/fruit/pulse diet (I don't eat meat or fish or dairy) and it was a good jump start for me. I haven't regained the weight and that was over 18 months ago. I think you'll find 60 days will be extreme and you'll be starving after 3! if you watch FS&ND2 the trucker featured went back to his old habits and put the weight back on. Try juice for breakfast, snack and lunch then a meal at dinner time because you will get hungry.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    So much crazy.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    No matter what you decide, it wouldn't hurt to meet with a doctor or a nutritionist.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!