Hello, I am overweight and gonna do something about it

RoboRob1266
RoboRob1266 Posts: 1 Member
I am overweight about 190 and want to get down to about 165.

Started working out at Planet Fitness to get muscle strength back. I'm also diabetic so I gotta be careful. Any help or guidance is appreciated.
Rob Romero

Replies

• andreamulhall
    andreamulhall Posts: 81 Member
    Hi no real advice just stick to your calories and you'll do great , good luck
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    I'm diabetic. Any questions? I'm assuming you've visited a dietitian but if not, ask away. Note I don't exhibit any blood sugar signs any longer due to exercise and food monitoring. If you haven't set it up already, take a minute and put your daily sugar and sodium into the food tracker. Makes it so much easier. If you need healthy diabetic meals, let me know I might have a few suggestions. And I don't shy away from things like Ahi tuna (frozen) and pre-making lots of skinless, boneless chicken in flavors I prefer and then putting them in the freezer in individual servings so I can pull it if I need to do so.

Best of luck!!!
  • Chunky296
    Chunky296 Posts: 1 Member
    I am overweight about 190 and want to get down to about 165.

Started working out at Planet Fitness to get muscle strength back. I'm also diabetic so I gotta be careful. Any help or guidance is appreciated.
    Rob Romero
    leslisa wrote: »
    I'm diabetic. Any questions? I'm assuming you've visited a dietitian but if not, ask away. Note I don't exhibit any blood sugar signs any longer due to exercise and food monitoring. If you haven't set it up already, take a minute and put your daily sugar and sodium into the food tracker. Makes it so much easier. If you need healthy diabetic meals, let me know I might have a few suggestions. And I don't shy away from things like Ahi tuna (frozen) and pre-making lots of skinless, boneless chicken in flavors I prefer and then putting them in the freezer in individual servings so I can pull it if I need to do so.

Best of luck!!!

I'm not diabetic but i live with my mother in law & she's diabetic. My husband tells me this runs in the family. I've met alot of his family members & their diabetic. I figure it's never too early for my husband to eat right & God did put me in charge over my husbands eating habits so I figured i better do what i can. If you can please let me know what i can do to help him & I'm sure it will help my mother as well myself. I do have epilepsy so eating properly will help me