Successful calorie day today...really pleased...

Options
kmab1985
kmab1985 Posts: 295 Member
Today I managed to stay within my calorie macros, something I've not done for ages as I tend to fail a bit at the weekends, weekdays I am fine but come weekend I fail!

But today I did a test on myself, I did the "only eat when you genuinely feel hungry"...something which I don't always do i.e being a typical english person, as soon as 12pm comes whether your hungry or not, its time for lunch but today was different.

I had a fried egg at 10am this morning on 2x slices of toast, fried with extra virgin olive oil, I then waited until I was "genuinely" hungry and that took me to approx 3.45pm when I had my late lunch/early tea and even now I'm still not feeling hungry...

I feel quite proud of myself and I by no means felt "starving", I just listened to my body for once rather than listening to the clock!!

Replies

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • maria76l
    maria76l Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nice one well done ☺ ive kind of done the same thing today but more to the point of trying to increase my protein and because it makes you feel fuller longer it's worked out well, breakfast i had 2 boiled eggs with 2 pieces of bacon madallions and a glass of light cranberry juice as well as my normal cup of tea in the morning, that took me right through until around 3.30 myself apart from a hot drink i had between late lunch was tuna & salad sandwich on soya bread and my dinner was a bit later than normal and I had a chicken & veg stir-fry. I've still got about 200 kcal left so way with in my 1200 buget myself.