Freshman fifteen- and then some

Options
caitieemae
caitieemae Posts: 25 Member
hi, I'm looking for some friends who may be in the same situation as me. I recently completed my second year of college and realized that I had gained around 25 pounds since I started school. I decided that I have to focus more on eating right and being more active. No more eating when I'm bored. Looking for some people to motivate me along the way of my journey and to give me tips, as well as inspiration.
-Caitie

Replies

• fanofpaleo
    fanofpaleo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Caitie, something similar happened to me haha. Just graduated (was there for 2 years like you) and I gained about 40lbs while at school. I've done a big weight drop before (right out of high school I dropped 50lbs) so im gonna do that again. You have any specific goals for this summer in terms of weight loss ? Any diet/exercise regimen that you're following?
    Anyway, for now, good luck !!! You can do it.
  • caitieemae
    caitieemae Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm actually just trying to focus on eating right and moving more. The weight will follow!
    I'd like to lose around twenty pounds and just become a little more time. As for right now, I'm just doing a lot of hiking, biking and swimming, but I don't have a strict exercise plan. Just trying to keep moving!
  • olivesplan
    olivesplan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a third year uni student and am looking to lose the same amount of weight :) I'm planning on going to the gym starting Monday and hope to have a fit body by the time summer rolls around. Good luck with your journey!