Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hydroxycut ????

Okay so I went I my doctor this past week and she says that I'm doing well with my calories, I'm doing well with my exercise. She claims "I really think you've got some sort of metobolic issue." Great. Then she recommends me getting with a trainer. Well luckily I started a gym that presents free meetings with a trainer. Sweet. BUT!
After my dr apt, I went to a CVS and purchased hydroxycut water flavor drops and hydroxycut pro clinical tablets, helps with energy and
Promotes weight lose.

I'm sort of torn between being happy about trying it & embarrassed: I had always been well in control of my body til I had a baby 4 years ago.

Anyone have thoughts on hydroxycut??

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    youre throwing your money away
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    It doesn't work. I took it for 3 months and all I lost was my money.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    It's a waste of money. A calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight. If you haven't opened the bottle I suggest returning it.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Okay so I went I my doctor this past week and she says that I'm doing well with my calories, I'm doing well with my exercise. She claims "I really think you've got some sort of metobolic issue." Great. Then she recommends me getting with a trainer. Well luckily I started a gym that presents free meetings with a trainer. Sweet. BUT!
    After my dr apt, I went to a CVS and purchased hydroxycut water flavor drops and hydroxycut pro clinical tablets, helps with energy and
    Promotes weight lose.

I'm sort of torn between being happy about trying it & embarrassed: I had always been well in control of my body til I had a baby 4 years ago.

Anyone have thoughts on hydroxycut??

I think you should dialogue more with your doctor about the metabolic issue. Why does she think this?

By the way, your ticker says you have lost 9 pounds. How long did this take you? Why do you not see this as a success?

Finally, Hydroxycut, or any other pill or supplement, will not work unless you are eating at a calorie deficit. In my opinion, something like this is a waste of money.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    I would have my Dr explain the "metabolic" issue more. Is that why you bought hydroxycut?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    What prompted you to leave the doctor's office and just go buy the Hydroxycut?

Btw, it doesn't work. ;)