Hello everyone!

Options
Hi there!
My name is Dallas and I'm a newbie! I've always struggled with my confidence since I'm a bigger boned girl and growing up I thought I was disgustingly over weight (I'm 5'7 and weighed about 135-137) I now weigh 153 after losing about 10 pounds over the last 2 months. I would like to hit my goal of 145 so my soon to be husband and I are starting a 30 day clean eating diet and I've started a work out program (he's a gym buff so he doesn't really need it) we have our engagement photos at the end of this month and the wedding/honeymoon in November and we both would like to look our best. Staying motivated and encouraged is extremely difficult for me bc if I don't see instant results it's hard for me to stay focused and willing to stick it out, I would love the help and encouragement from anyone going thru the struggles of weight loss like myself and I will gladly return the favor! Everyone needs that extra little push some days ;)

Replies

• cheyennechontos
    cheyennechontos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!! Losing weight is so hard but totally worth it :) congrats on the upcoming wedding!