Hi im new here.

Options
Hi my name is AJ. My friends call me BamBam. Im a 34 year old guy who for most of my life has been an overweight guy. I have type 2 diabetes and probably other health issue brought on by being morbidly obese. I have decided that enough is enough and i gotta do something about it. So decided to try out MFP. So im looking for friends on here who will keep me in line and give me support i need to accomplish my goals. Thanks to you all in advance anyway

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP. It really does work if you're patient, honest, and consistent (I've lost more than 70 pounds and kept it off thanks to this app). Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • lmxxox
    lmxxox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find that this app/site is a HUGE help for weight loss. I mean you eat the calories they give you, work out when you're feeling it, and you're pretty much set up for sucess. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and I hope any conditions or issues you have improve and can be reversed! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • eliseshute
    eliseshute Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm still new here myself, but being able to track your calories and have tons of fitness/nutritional information right at your fingertips is awesome. There are lots of great people here. Feel free to add me.