3 Stone 1 Pound Down (43lbs) In 5 Months - Another Stone & A Half To Burn! - Photo's So Far!

Options
Hey Im Kelly, I am 23 years old, I started my weight loss journey on new years day 2015. I have always been a bigger girl and never once had a flat stomach.
This year I have decided is my year and by New Year 2016 I plan to be down to 9 Stone 7 Pounds (133lbs)
I started at a weight of 14 stone 3 pounds and currently weigh 11 stone 2 pounds. I have gone from a UK size 18 to a UK size 10/12. I have lost this weight in 5 months! I have been working so hard, using the gym and eating healthy no fad diets. I was one of them that tried all the fad diets and thought there would be a quick fix. This is not true you really do need to change your whole lifestyle. I feel so much better for it. I enjoy eating healthy foods and using the gym on a regular basis.
I go away on holiday to Mexico in 17 days and I plan on losing another 3 pounds to get me into the 10 stone 12 area. I am going to feel so much better in my bikini this year and for once not feel like everyone is looking at me thinking I'm a whale!

If you want to see my progress for me finishing off my weight loss journey and burning off my last stone and a half...feel free to add me and I will be posting new photos when I finally reach my goal.
Good Luck to you all
If I can do it anyone can!

...jszmkrv1h0js.jpg

gaoa652s9i1q.jpg

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done and enjoy your holiday x
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic achievement, you should be really proud of yourself! ;)
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    KellyLouiseGibson Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just wish I had started 2 months before christmas then I might of already reached my goal by now and have a flat stomach for my holiday :-(
    But I will get there :-)
    Thanks guys!!!
  • kjb678
    kjb678 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look great!! hard work pays off :)
  • Littlepeeper
    Littlepeeper Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look adorable. Very impressive.
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! You look fabulous. Huge difference in the tummy region (which is where I need to lose it too) and I'm sure you'll rock that bikini. Mexico is fab - enjoy your hols!!!!
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Enjoy your trip
  • daniyelle_
    daniyelle_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    We have similar stats in terms of start weight and current weight but I don't look anywhere near as good as you! You look a lot more toned :) do you focus on cardio or incorporate strength training/weights? Congrats on the progress by the way, you look amazing! :) xxx
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done lass! You'll do any bikini proud :-)
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    Options
    Thanks Everyone its been a tough 5 months but it will be worth it in the end when I can finally wear that size 10 tight dress I have always wanted to fit into. I do both Cardio and strength training. I use free weights along with resistant machines :-) You have to balance out the 2 really. Everyone's body is different though you have to find what works for you. I am finding cardio interval training is great for shrinking my stomach though. :smiley:
  • luvmybabz
    luvmybabz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What an inspiration!!
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Brilliant results and motivation. I am just getting back on track after my Mexico vacation in May. Will add you :-)
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    Options
    :-) cool.
    I still have another 23 pounds to burn off :-)
  • MeleriD
    MeleriD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Youre doing great Kelly. You'll rock the bikini on holiday, and that size 10 dress at Christmas. Enjoy your holiday.
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    Options
    I just weighed myself today lost another 2 Pounds!
    Im 11 Stone exactly now :-) x
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, well done - I am going on holiday next week and nowhere near where I wanted to be. So I just intend to have a good holiday and try to get back on track on my return x
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great work girlie! You are doing soooo well. SO motivated :)
  • PaulaRicco
    PaulaRicco Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!