London, UK, walking/pilates/Insanity/exercise buddy needed

Options
Sm1rkY
Sm1rkY Posts: 11 Member
The food diary is helping, but when it comes to exercise, I'm not so easily motivated!

Female, nearly 40, still thinking I'm a young thing, except my body is in serious un-sync with my mind. My metabolism seems to have gone weird and when I recently weighed myself, I was almost 10 stones! I used to be 8-something, and I want to get back to that. So, about 20 pounds, I'm looking to lose.

If anyone is in London, looking for an exercise buddy, that would be great.

I only just started Pilates, at home, but keeping it up is, god, so hard.

I used to walk early in the morning, and I want to try that again,but longer walks, hikes, would be good too.

I've got Insanity to try too, when I'm feeling a bit more fitter than I am perhaps, and really, if you have any other exercise you want to try, I'm up for it. I think I have Zumba and some others tucked away somewhere ... yes, I am one of those that has the intention but kinda gets lost when it comes to the doing part.

So, someone to drag me to the doing part would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Replies

• wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi female 44 years from Belgium recognizes herself in your story ( feel like 18 ) but when I go up the stairs my body says something else. ;)..... Like to be your virtual buddy 4 weeks ago beginning with kettlebell training and 2 weeks ago with Les Mills Combat. Wants to begin this week with Les Mills bodypump so if you want add me as your friend maybe we can help each other from a litlle distance
  • RosiePaget
    RosiePaget Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a student in London. 21. I would love to do the same. More than welcome to add me and message me and we could discuss
  • Sm1rkY
    Sm1rkY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thanks, folks :)

I've sent you friend requests. I'm new here, and not the most tech savvy of people, so if I take time to respond or something, I'm not being rude - I'm probably lost navigating around the site.