Just wanted to share:)

Just want to share--

A month ago, I decided I wanted to feel better about myself. My husband and I both bought Fitbit's with the hopes this would kick my butt into gear. I am happy to say over the past month, I have lost 20 pounds! All from watching what I eat and walking! I feel amazing! The key is portion control and with the help of my husband we both have been doing amazing! My journey isn't over. There is more weight I would love to lose, and I will. I just wanted to share this with those battling with weight loss and let them know that it is possible! All you need is motivation, support, and the will to make that change!

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    My husband and I both bought Fitbits with the hopes this would kick my butt into gear. I am happy to say over the past month, I have lost 20 pounds! All from watching what I eat and walking! I feel amazing! The key is portion control and with the help of my husband we both have been doing amazing!

You've got this!

If you &/or your husband need more support (or want to do Fitbit challenges), you can find Fitbit friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users