• SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hard Cider

sub_cidre_850x690.jpg

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Personally I go to the fridge at my office, open up a Coke take a sniff. Count to ten. Then dump it out in the sink. Usually that works. If I still want to drink it, I'll grab some lemon water to help fight the craving. I know, it's weird, but I have to do it.

That's a waste.
    Better than drinking the empty calories.
  • ljopurcell
    ljopurcell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You really do need to stop drinking soda. If you do some research you will find that too much sugar is killing us. Too much salt is bad for you but too much sugar will kill you. Fruit juice is laden with sugar too. I gave up drinking soda when I noticed my teeth weren't quite as white anymore. Try putting some fruit slices or veggie slices into a pitcher of water and keep one in the fridge at all times. If that's not good enough and you need that sweet fix, add some stevia or honey. Something that is natural and that your body can easily process.
  • tgb22121
    tgb22121 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thank you to everyone who responded to my message I don't hardly ever drink regular soda I only drink diet that's all I've ever drink the problem is I just want to get away from it all together and I keep having these cravings for Soda but I've been buying flavored water and that seems to help