Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »

Awesome! And dude no, dont shave! How was the concert?

Concert was amazing. I'm still a bit sore. My neck/head was throbbing on Saturday, today its just my legs are still a bit sore from moving around so much. It was a blast though. Anthrax and Lamb of God both absolutely shredded and as always metal crowds are some of the nicest people to be around and enjoy music with.

I know right :smiley: despite the appearances everyone's always so nice and jolly! So when's the next concert??
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    nmx51ap1vrfy.jpeg

You're cute as a button, girl! @sabrinasmith7 you kind of remind me of my daughter (in a few years, she's 12 now...), makeup and horses :smiley: or if I had a little sister she'd most likely look pretty much like you. I can't pull off that pink hoodie & muddy boots -look so well anymore, so I just go for muddy coat & muddy boots XD
    Thanks girly! :blush: just had to post a selfie of my new stuff lmao your really pretty too! And cute tattoo! :smiley:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Awesome! And dude no, dont shave! How was the concert?

Concert was amazing. I'm still a bit sore. My neck/head was throbbing on Saturday, today its just my legs are still a bit sore from moving around so much. It was a blast though. Anthrax and Lamb of God both absolutely shredded and as always metal crowds are some of the nicest people to be around and enjoy music with.

I know right :smiley: despite the appearances everyone's always so nice and jolly! So when's the next concert??

No idea haha. Haven't really looked at who is all coming to town in the next few months.
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    1bkofzz62evp.jpeg
    Kinda really liking my new sweater...
    6xyfetvg9ac1.jpeg
    And skinny jeans (ok you can't really see them but they're nice!) from H&M. Still can't understand I am not shopping plus size anymore... Teehee :blush:

LOVE H&M and LOVE that sweater!!! Congrats on the smaller sizes btw

Thanks :blush: i'm pretty thrilled. I love H&M too but go there mostly with my excuse (daughter) :smiley:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Goodness, what a lazy day. Up early and got stuff started but went back to my big, warm, comfy bed to snuggle in for another hour nap. Just up but don't wanna get up.

yqo9hy3j7w5k.jpeg
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    Options
    3k39gdhh0ehx.jpg

I had to wear a god damn winter hat today, for the first time. This is NOT what I moved here for. #turnedintoapussy
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    r2g19l666i9t.jpeg

Finally off work into a warm thermo and off to bed! No filter needed ;)

I've always wondered what life is like for someone this beautiful. Wow lady!

Thank you but my beauty unfortunately doesnt measure the happiness of my life, I work a full time job, I get tired as well, I am a mom to 3 boys, and my marriage of 17 years is on the rocks. Sigh...
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    r2g19l666i9t.jpeg

Finally off work into a warm thermo and off to bed! No filter needed ;)

I've always wondered what life is like for someone this beautiful. Wow lady!

Thank you but my beauty unfortunately doesnt measure the happiness of my life, I work a full time job, I get tired as well, I am a mom to 3 boys, and my marriage of 17 years is on the rocks. Sigh...

Hope things improve for you! *sending good juju your way* :smile:
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Force cuddling my 2ND favorite snuggle buddy
    gp85wf4snzie.png

Awwwww, best picture on here.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    tha9vulv6lvt.jpeg
    He refuses to selfie with me
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    Options
    He refuses to selfie with me

Such soulful eyes, what a majestic mutt...
  • sandiikat
    sandiikat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    this is me:)
    ysh24a0xz3vp.jpg
  • sandiikat
    sandiikat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    whoa idk why it's so big! lol
  • Kaleigh_lansing
    Kaleigh_lansing Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i6co39ghlxxp.jpg
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    Options
    sanrocha8 wrote: »
    whoa idk why it's so big! lol

That's what she said...
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    6k9e0u3iakmk.jpeg
    Great 18 month check up for my boy!
  • funfitat42
    funfitat42 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    wkazvaod2kiy.png

Sooo happy with my weightloss...been quite a journey both physically and emotionally ..thanks My Fitness Pal xx
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    funfitat42 wrote: »
    wkazvaod2kiy.png

Sooo happy with my weightloss...been quite a journey both physically and emotionally ..thanks My Fitness Pal xx

So beautiful, inside and out!