Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    mamajkeach wrote: »
    ygfiqthix0bn.jpg

Happy Sunday!

Wow. Gorgeous!

Thanks love, right back at ya!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    In the car and headed home after a busy morning. B)
    yfco442pzy0e.jpeg
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    very nice...
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    yfco442pzy0e.jpeg

B)
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    q55o581xasam.jpeg
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    What up T? Still golfing?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »

Yes, son asked me nicely to just golf today instead of me and wife taking him to the recruiters office today. Said he couldn't handle us both shedding tears and so me and him talked last nite and again this morning, more than enough were lost, and still happening also. So I played golf, as difficult as it was it was a good distraction for this. We txted most of my round before he couldn't any longer. Leaves for the Great Lakes Training Center early tomorrow morning. Gonna be a long nite at work tonite, lol. Surely there is a nurse around here somewhere who can supply me with a few IV's to replace tears,
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    ygfiqthix0bn.jpg

Happy Sunday!

Wow. Gorgeous!

Thanks love, right back at ya!

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    yfco442pzy0e.jpeg

B)

:kissing_heart::wink:
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »

Yes, son asked me nicely to just golf today instead of me and wife taking him to the recruiters office today. Said he couldn't handle us both shedding tears and so me and him talked last nite and again this morning, more than enough were lost, and still happening also. So I played golf, as difficult as it was it was a good distraction for this. We txted most of my round before he couldn't any longer. Leaves for the Great Lakes Training Center early tomorrow morning. Gonna be a long nite at work tonite, lol. Surely there is a nurse around here somewhere who can supply me with a few IV's to replace tears,

Better get yourself some Gatorade...Keep those electrolytes up...lol
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

This made me tear up a bit.. hugs @tfrasur
  • Harleyb87
    Harleyb87 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    3zl5bca8p9hj.jpg
    pic.jpg 191.2K
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    There are gorgeous people on here...seriously.

I must concur, present company included btw. One of my favorite past times is to people and thoroughly appreciate the lovely females and beautiful males. So this thread is perfect, I can enjoy the eye candy from the comfort of my couch. ;)
  • RWnTX
    RWnTX Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Enjoying a Sunday afternoon at my local Barnes and Noble.

q1ec5i3ecu8y.jpg
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options

Thanks, sorry for the long winded info, hugs are welcomed right now tho
  • mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options

Thanks, sorry for the long winded info, hugs are welcomed right now tho

This hits too close to home. My girlie is vastly approaching the age when she leaves home. Glad that you were able to be distracted a little. Hugs.
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Headed to my alma mater to have dinner with my oldest son, sent the hubster this pic and told me to keep the cougaring to a minimum...haha...he is a keeper. <3

But for all of you who have kids that are close to adulthood, not gonna lie, it sucks. Our boys are 19 & 20 and I miss the noise and I miss the chaos. But you do get use to it and a good anti-depressant helps! haha :)

Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful Sunday!

43huj7mq2dpq.jpg
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Headed to my alma mater to have dinner with my oldest son, sent the hubster this pic and told me to keep the cougaring to a minimum...haha...he is a keeper. <3

But for all of you who have kids that are close to adulthood, not gonna lie, it sucks. Our boys are 19 & 20 and I miss the noise and I miss the chaos. But you do get use to it and a good anti-depressant helps! haha :)

Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful Sunday!

43huj7mq2dpq.jpg

Beautiful :)