Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    hce7qotlh6va.jpeg

Crappy weather is bumming me out :|

Might be, but your eyes are awesome...Well so is the rest of you, but....just sayin'
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    m9e1pff5uxws.jpg

This is how you look when your four year old just finishes a play date, your middle schooler just gets home and you know that within one hour your other three elementary school aged children will be getting off the school bus....and you can't have any wine.

Been there. It's painful. Wine later?
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    NSV- I always lose weight in my legs and thighs first for some reason but I'm not complaining. Caught my reflection while wearing heels today and I'd say walking those hills at lunch are paying off!

20kfbxrfes2y.jpeg

Those legs are SMOKIN'!
  • MoeMoe1515
    MoeMoe1515 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i4x0a0sgt22o.jpg

Wow stunning
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    I have been going overboard in this thread while on vacation but 1) I work WAY too hard so I have EARNED this vacation and 2) this is the first time since before kids I have felt comfortable walking around in a bikini. NSV for sure. Spent two hours napping in the sun and playing on watersides with the kids. Hard to beat that.
    g4n94gea70qw.jpeg

You're gorgeous and should feel good about yourself! You're seriously hot in that bikini
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    I have been going overboard in this thread while on vacation but 1) I work WAY too hard so I have EARNED this vacation and 2) this is the first time since before kids I have felt comfortable walking around in a bikini. NSV for sure. Spent two hours napping in the sun and playing on watersides with the kids. Hard to beat that.
    g4n94gea70qw.jpeg

You're gorgeous and should feel good about yourself! You're seriously hot in that bikini

You look amazing Kim-you post as many vacay selfies as you'd like!
  • Arathels
    Options
    g4n94gea70qw.jpeg

You look amazing Kim-you post as many vacay selfies as you'd like!

I agree with Jen.. I like looking at them, makes me happy to see you enjoy your holiday :*
  • Kvm11628
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Awww, @Arathels and @jenjencin78 you are the best!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Europe :grin:
    Beginning and the end of the day.
    Meg you silly thing! jc44m4tq62gy.png

Omg hope you're ok
  • Hardstylexmen
    Hardstylexmen Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    g4n94gea70qw.jpeg

nice boobs
  • Arathels
    Options

Girl?!? What happend? Are you ok?
  • Kvm11628
    Options

Oh no! What happened? Hope you can still fully enjoy vacation!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    NSV- I always lose weight in my legs and thighs first for some reason but I'm not complaining. Caught my reflection while wearing heels today and I'd say walking those hills at lunch are paying off!

20kfbxrfes2y.jpeg

Those legs are SMOKIN'!

Well Thanks! Right back at you in your awesome vacay shots! You are rockin it!

20kfbxrfes2y.jpeg

Wow girl! You'll be doing my stunts in no time :D

:) haha Thanks! I think that would entail some strength as well...not just a little bit of muscle tone. But hey maybe someday!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    ^^hope it heals quick meg ..ouch
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    i4x0a0sgt22o.jpg
    lauranorr wrote: »
    m9e1pff5uxws.jpg

This is how you look when your four year old just finishes a play date, your middle schooler just gets home and you know that within one hour your other three elementary school aged children will be getting off the school bus....and you can't have any wine.
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Animals are better than most people
    yz6vlqb1jhib.jpg
    ChrisR0se wrote: »
    qbmwc5kr3ty6.jpeg
    Outta the bed! Time to Zumba!!!
    pk2pw28une8b.jpeg
    Look what I get to eat today... Peanut butter <3

u5ldw4icwayj.jpg
    g4n94gea70qw.jpeg

Pure awesomeness ladies <3
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    ysxj2h3113g5.jpg

After spending the day relaxing at the beach <3

Nirvana sounds about right ;)<3
  • VikMcAnik
    Options