Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• domisgone
    domisgone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    876op5ddwsly.jpg

It's hot in my apartment and I'm
    Sitting in front of two fans :-(
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    t0u0w65uwhoa.jpeg

And the pics keep coming... Say stop and I will. I've known this guy 20 years, but when you work a mile under the ground and you could literally die at any moment.... You grow some pretty close bonds. He's one of my faves.

That's awesome that you're so close. I love your smile in this pic!!
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    baiqokpdm31o.jpeg

This is raw and probably really *kitten* but I never hide from my truth... This is almost to the day, 2 years go. I'm taking this day for selfies, as I said...., and yet, I'm stronger than I've ever been. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Holy *kitten* Shawn!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    baiqokpdm31o.jpeg

This is raw and probably really *kitten* but I never hide from my truth... This is almost to the day, 2 years go. I'm taking this day for selfies, as I said...., and yet, I'm stronger than I've ever been. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Oh Heavens!!! Thank God that you are still with us Sweetheart! Life is a Blessing! <3
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Me & my Mama! :smile: irkoj8qxm7oa.jpeg
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    baiqokpdm31o.jpeg

*hugs* You're definitely the strongest person I know.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    t0u0w65uwhoa.jpeg

And the pics keep coming... Say stop and I will. I've known this guy 20 years, but when you work a mile under the ground and you could literally die at any moment.... You grow some pretty close bonds. He's one of my faves.

I love how happy you look in this pic and I adore your smile <3
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    baiqokpdm31o.jpeg

I know we've talked about that day at length, but seeing the evidence is a whole other story. Life is definitely a blessing and I'm so glad you're still here with us. <3
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    baiqokpdm31o.jpeg

godd*mn cowboy, looks like you went for a ride. Glad to see you are still walking man because if none of us knew any better, that scar on your neck could tell an entirely different story.

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Excellent strength and comeback, @kasner1975
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    ChrisR0se wrote: »
    b1hc7pjt04rv.jpeg
    Needed a break to manage some emotions and figure some stuff but I'm still here and missing all y'all!!! In case you forgot what I look like lol
    you look awesome, but that hat is terrible. :p

• blitzburg7
    blitzburg7 Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    baiqokpdm31o.jpeg

Glad to see you made it through that! That scar looks awesome.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

OK what do they feed you guys over there? How do you stay so young ?
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    kpbijznhqtiy.jpeg

The "heeeeyy baby, is it ok if I go have beers with the guys? I promise to be good" selfie.

Awww. Who could say no to that face? You can haz all the beers :flowerforyou:

Timshel_ wrote: »
    Middle class white guy level...Pro.

hhqe3ig5c499.jpeg

Hottie :sweat_smile::love:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Easy to see where your great loks come from ..2 very beautiful women