Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    ztf5dx.jpg

Super cute
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    It was just awkward.. He kept talking about a game.. I had no idea what game so I asked and then it was a video game he's like really into.. Then he went on to talk about my glutes and legs and what I should do to improve them.. Next he told me he hated dogs and at that I told him I owned 3 dogs and that me and my saggy bum were not having a great time..

So I left and went to the gym :p not that bad but telling me how to improve my bum and hating on dogs was a bit to much for me :p

I don't trust people that don't like dogs :wink:

...good call on leaving for the gym.
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    This is where I get to spend the entire Summer!
    I'll be working non-stop but can take breaks and walk only a few hundred yards and enjoy the view! :)
    04sz7ic1cmco.jpg
    u7p0b03h2v2m.jpg

Now that's the kind of office I need! Enjoy your summer there!
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    It was just awkward.. He kept talking about a game.. I had no idea what game so I asked and then it was a video game he's like really into.. Then he went on to talk about my glutes and legs and what I should do to improve them.. Next he told me he hated dogs and at that I told him I owned 3 dogs and that me and my saggy bum were not having a great time..

So I left and went to the gym :p not that bad but telling me how to improve my bum and hating on dogs was a bit to much for me :p

Anyone that talks about video games on a date is a complete loser
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    Greetings from Spain <3 Having a great time with my Primas!

Im moving here... whos comin with? :*

rmk0y0wdf2ls.jpg

oz1wnklm4xu4.jpg

I'm in! You look stunning and Spain looks amazing!
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    KPriceAk wrote: »
    Movie night with my little girl last night ... my favorite pic ever right now.
    bbr1d8kixr0e.jpg

Beyond adorable!
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    KPriceAk wrote: »
    Movie night with my little girl last night ... my favorite pic ever right now.

Beyond adorable!

Thank you =) and thank you too @Lauranorr

• rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options

rmk0y0wdf2ls.jpg

oz1wnklm4xu4.jpg

I'm in! You look stunning and Spain looks amazing!

Thanks babe ;)
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    8ywj9eido1ze.jpeg

Very cute! <3 your hair!!
  • Jamiepk1985
    Jamiepk1985 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    g700tm0vg2dl.jpeg

Well, I survived my first day at the new job....barely! Lots and lots of wine for me tonight. Tomorrow will be better I know. It sure is fun being in charge though. I could get used to this. ;)
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    xsuwfh2k9xnx.jpeg
  • rockgoddess2016
    Options
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    xsuwfh2k9xnx.jpeg

Wifey!
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

Did ya give him the "I'll be right back..." and leave????

Haha no.. He thought I was to bulky on top and not enough below waist line. So after he mentioned hating dogs I told him I had 3 dogs and I couldn't help it if I had more testosterone then he did and my lats were bigger then his so me and my saggy bum were going to the gym to do some bench work outs (he thought I needed to tone down my upper body workouts cause I look like a man in his opinion)

Anyone that talks about video games on a date is a complete loser

I agree.

I don't trust people that don't like dogs :wink:

...good call on leaving for the gym.

This! This is so true ;) And I don't trust people my dogs don't trust ;)

We know who is not getting a pole show tonight.

He didn't like my upper body muscles.. he's never gonna see them work! ;)
    synchkat wrote: »

Omg what an *kitten* not worth your time

He looked ok though. Could have had more muscles but He was cute at the time. Not anymore.

Saggy bum... you gotta be kidding me :heart:

He didn't really say that :P I just took it that way.. He just said I was to top heavy and needed to add more muscle to my glutes and thighs

Wow!! Brutal! You can do WAY better!!

Aww thank you :*:*
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I call this my Mugshot Selfie! :lol:
    xecgv3uhh38t.jpg
  • Arathels
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Was it good or bad, @Arathels?
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Pagine @Arathels where are you?!?!?! Inquiring minds want to know about the date!!!!!
    Yes! Do tell~
    Pagine @Arathels where are you?!?!?! Inquiring minds want to know about the date!!!!!

Yes inquiring minds want to know-how was the date?!

Could she still be on it? Or was it so bad she's killing it at hw gym? I wanna know too

She posted a "glad that was over" selfie. Dying to know! 'Cause I am nosy and *kitten*.

@arathels... FILL US IN!!!! We NEEDZ to know!!!

Yes inquiring minds want to know-how was the date?!

Could she still be on it? Or was it so bad she's killing it at hw gym? I wanna know too

She posted a "glad that was over" selfie. Dying to know! 'Cause I am nosy and *kitten*.

Bwhahaha glad I can entertain you guys wile I'm having the worst time ever.
  • Arathels
    Options

rmk0y0wdf2ls.jpg

oz1wnklm4xu4.jpg

I'll move with you!!! Guess I'll just have to learn to be a dolphin trainer and do shows in Mundo Mar instead of watching them in the wild!

When are we moving?
  • rockgoddess2016
    Options

rmk0y0wdf2ls.jpg

oz1wnklm4xu4.jpg

I'll move with you!!! Guess I'll just have to learn to be a dolphin trainer and do shows in Mundo Mar instead of watching them in the wild!

When are we moving?

Well Im already here... so, question is... when do you get here?
  • Arathels
    Options

rmk0y0wdf2ls.jpg

oz1wnklm4xu4.jpg

When are we moving?

Where is here? I can be there tomorrow if it's around Alicante/Torrevieja or Benedorm ;)
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    vw5u0eu4a3cd.jpeg
    Hi
  • rockgoddess2016
    Options

rmk0y0wdf2ls.jpg

oz1wnklm4xu4.jpg

When are we moving?

Where is here? I can be there tomorrow if it's around Alicante/Torrevieja or Benedorm ;)

Ill PM you my location... they are looking for me.