Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Arm's healing up well. Doesn'thurtbto flex anymore but I still can't add any weight on it. Hope it wont be long till I can go pole dance again
    aw425iztkdcw.jpg

Sorry for the no makeup no filter thing.. I'm sick at home and really bored but not that bored that I'd do my makeup :P
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    Arm's healing up well. Doesn'thurtbto flex anymore but I still can't add any weight on it. Hope it wont be long till I can go pole dance again
    aw425iztkdcw.jpg

Sorry for the no makeup no filter thing.. I'm sick at home and really bored but not that bored that I'd do my makeup :P
    Hawt, filter and makeup would only ruin it!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    aw425iztkdcw.jpg

Yay glad you're healing quickly. Listen to your Dr.
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    aw425iztkdcw.jpg

You trying to appeal to me or something?

#teamnomakeup

You look strong as hell btw, great physique.
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    aw425iztkdcw.jpg

#teamnomakeup

You seem sweet and totally adorable...but that's my wife and sharing isn't my best known trait lol :*:D
  • Hardstylexmen
    Hardstylexmen Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    a53ec0nbvno0.jpeg

awesome
  • Kie_Hughes
    Kie_Hughes Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    z1a8qblih64l.jpeg
  • Hardstylexmen
    Hardstylexmen Posts: 187 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jvwzhqkmtfuw.jpg
    waiting for the summer
  • Arathels
    Options
    aw425iztkdcw.jpg

#teamnomakeup

You're just a wonderful human being aren't you? And thank you, no wear near as strong or cut as I'd like but I'm getting there I hope.
    synchkat wrote: »
    aw425iztkdcw.jpg

Yay glad you're healing quickly. Listen to your Dr.

Yeah I'm listening.. only doing leg days and can't walk today. Thank you.
    ChrisR0se wrote: »
    aw425iztkdcw.jpg

Hawt, filter and makeup would only ruin it!

I love you girl :* You always know how to make me feel good about myself.
  • Arathels
    Options
    upy5ma5k7sd5.jpg

I believe it is warm enough to shave the head for the summer!

You know we need a selfie of you with a shaved head right?
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    a53ec0nbvno0.jpeg

An incredible body and a radiant smile, does it get any better?
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    mwvqzsjqzhbn.jpg

Tried on my new dress this morning...maybe someday I will get to wear it

Not sure why you would want to put off wearing it, you look fantastic!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    70hqve26pqfp.jpeg
    I'm a sweaty mess after this afternoons run! Time for a cuppa! :sweat_smile:
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You're just a wonderful human being aren't you? And thank you, no wear near as strong or cut as I'd like but I'm getting there I hope.
    Give it time, you will get there. Most people don't have a clue how much core strength and overall strength it takes when u involve a pole into your exercise routine(s). Core strength is generally great barometer of overall strength. As far as that guy's comment the other day about your glutes, I actually laughed out loud because clearly he doesn't come across women of your caliber. It can be confusing to a boy when a woman who is more fit then most men comes around. They usually resort to insulting women like you would when you were in middle school and had a crush on a girl.

ChrisR0se wrote: »
    You seem sweet and totally adorable...but that's my wife and sharing isn't my best known trait lol :*:D
    My wife would say the same thing about me. :)

But hey, I'm not gonna fight a Sox fan. You are just lucky you are adorable as well, because that hat is realllllllllly ugly. :p
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ew6k5ra39uht.jpeg

This mama survived another school year! Next year I'm gonna have an 8th and 6th grader! I feel old old old. Time to have a baby!