Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    babason2 wrote: »
    3pd5rtxodojk.jpg

Barcelona Harbour! :smiley:

Eeek! You look so happy! And we are so close to one another i can smell ya! Lol
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I hope this follows the new rules of posting selfies. I have a drink...making a face....and I have filtered it. The real reason is to show that when a true Julia Child trained home cook prepares bolognese, she must try the wine which she uses for cooking...and when that wine is a cheap $10 Shiraz/cab blend she must break out the crystal (really my cheap glasses are either broken or dirty). And all the best JC cooks wear lululemon to cook right? This my friends is your first lesson in being a lady of leisure

mo999qw69vn9.jpg

That first lesson was a tough one, you are a taskmaster! Excited for lesson two! ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    I hope this follows the new rules of posting selfies. I have a drink...making a face....and I have filtered it. The real reason is to show that when a true Julia Child trained home cook prepares bolognese, she must try the wine which she uses for cooking...and when that wine is a cheap $10 Shiraz/cab blend she must break out the crystal (really my cheap glasses are either broken or dirty). And all the best JC cooks wear lululemon to cook right? This my friends is your first lesson in being a lady of leisure

mo999qw69vn9.jpg

That first lesson was a tough one, you are a taskmaster! Excited for lesson two! ;)

I know right? Sorry to make it tough but being a lady of leisure takes a strong constitution.
    next lesson is about the housekeeper cause we shouldn't clean toilets....gross
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Now all I have to do is get a tan and lose 15 lbs lol

You look good just like you are bro! #heterosexual Lol

Since losing weight I do have to fight the neighborhood milfs off with a stick lol especially when they drink!

I'm living in the wrong dang neighbourhood

It's insane I'm basically getting marriage proposals
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options

mo999qw69vn9.jpg

I know right? Sorry to make it tough but being a lady of leisure takes a strong constitution.

Thank God! Domestic duties are so beneath someone of my station. I hope you will also cover the gardener, nanny and driver in future installments.
  • Saskwatch99
    Saskwatch99 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    oyr9mik14yym.jpeg

It was so warm this morning when I left the house in my sundress. The rain blew in and now it's freezing and I'm hiding under my favorite blanket! Brrrrr!

zfn9a5urzi3g.gif
  • williammuney
    Options

Since losing weight I do have to fight the neighborhood milfs off with a stick lol especially when they drink!

Proud of you young wolf... It's always nice to feel appreciated. I mean, I would imagine lol

The attention is nice

Wife isn't too happy about it especially when one of them stuck her finger up my butt!
  • synchkat
    Options

mo999qw69vn9.jpg

Thank God! Domestic duties are so beneath someone of my station. I hope you will also cover the gardener, nanny and driver in future installments.

Duh. And proper etiquette for dealing with the tennis pro while at the club.
  • Hercules422
    Hercules422 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Proud of you young wolf... It's always nice to feel appreciated. I mean, I would imagine lol

The attention is nice

Wife isn't too happy about it especially when one of them stuck her finger up my butt!

Bahahahahaha!
  • williammuney
    Options

The attention is nice

Bahahahahaha!

I was like WOW I didn't know you cared!
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options

mo999qw69vn9.jpg

By etiquette you do mean how to get him to take off his shirt during lessons I hope.
  • synchkat
    Options

mo999qw69vn9.jpg

By etiquette you do mean how to get him to take off his shirt during lessons I hope.

Exactly ;)
    I'll have a lesson on having the bartenders trained have your drink waiting too. Because heaven forbid you have to actually speak to the staff!!!
  • Hercules422
    Hercules422 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    moijo0 wrote: »
    ugkwlb69yks2.jpg
    j822d5u4k91w.jpg
    ugkwlb69yks2.jpg
    j822d5u4k91w.jpg

HELLO beautiful!
  • williammuney
    Options

The attention is nice

Bahahahahaha!

omg crying laughing here.. well at least you dont have guys sticking things up your ar$e , your wife would be worried then im sure lol

It was a surprise that's for sure

We were taking group pictures and I guess I wasn't smiling enough for her liking lol
  • synchkat
    Options

The attention is nice

Bahahahahaha!

omg crying laughing here.. well at least you dont have guys sticking things up your ar$e , your wife would be worried then im sure lol

We were taking group pictures and I guess I wasn't smiling enough for her liking lol

I could think of other things I'd reach for
    wait what?!?!?!??!
  • williammuney
    Options

The attention is nice

Bahahahahaha!

I could think of other things I'd reach for
    wait what?!?!?!??!

Didn't I tell you about that?
  • williammuney
    Options
    Well I hope everyone got a good laugh at my expense lol