Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    dh1i751vwcnh.jpg Good morning!

Pretty woman

:*
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Pretty woman

Isnt's he gorgeous!

YOU are one to talk! I can't find the post with today's dress, but you look fabulous!!! xoxo
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Pretty woman

Isnt's he gorgeous!

YOU are one to talk! I can't find the post with today's dress, but you look fabulous!!! xoxo

haha I got salad dressing on it :( and we're going to the zoo so I had to change anyway.
    I told hubs I need a cute pair of Keds to wear with it and he was like or super high heels. So ya guess I'm not getting the Keds
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    babason2 wrote: »
    In car selfie's seem to be 'in'...on the way to the gym... :smile:

lfcxw9vvoar8.jpg

I can almost hear Biga Ranx boomin in the background ;)
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    ok7t64ilq1qk.jpg

Here's me right now sitting on my porch with my wrinkles and poodle hair :) Get to relax today

Wrinkles? what wrinkles? You look lovely !
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    sj6t0svwh6uj.jpg
    OK80.jpg 138.2K
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Arathels wrote: »
    Co-workers: Heiðrún we're to heavy to climb up there.. The roof wont hold.. You do it...

Me: 7abbyxkt875w.jpg

Too cute! :)

haha thanks
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Arathels wrote: »
    Co-workers: Heiðrún we're to heavy to climb up there.. The roof wont hold.. You do it...

Me: 7abbyxkt875w.jpg

Hahaha... perfect lol

And just my luck.. the other day was was forced to crawl into this tiny space on one of our bigger boats.. cause no one else could go in there.. I swear they're trying to get me stuck somewhere.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    ok7t64ilq1qk.jpg

Here's me right now sitting on my porch with my wrinkles and poodle hair :) Get to relax today

Good lord if that is what passes for wrinkles then I'm one of those wrinkle dogs (Shar Pei?) You look happy and relaxed. Did you drown the kids?
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    ok7t64ilq1qk.jpg

I would need ten rounds of Botox to get your level of wrinkles! Haha. Enjoy your day, you look adorable as always.
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    sj6t0svwh6uj.jpg

So Pretty! So jelly of your awesome red lips. I wish I could pull those off. I look like bozo the clown the few times I tried red lips! :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    sj6t0svwh6uj.jpg

So Pretty! So jelly of your awesome red lips. I wish I could pull those off. I look like bozo the clown the few times I tried red lips! :)

Thanks Luv! :blush:<3
    I'm sure that's a bit over exaggerated! I think all Gingers can pull off Red lips!
    This pic shows my wrinkles :confused: and it looks like I have a mustache! :lol:
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    pg3vbhn2q23o.jpeg
    Relaxing by the pool after getting some yard work done. Oh, and having a drink.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    ok7t64ilq1qk.jpg

Good lord women you are gorgeous