Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    That kind of evening ... :smiley:blue3xvuoq9c.jpg

Beautiful <3
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    zyoy8f6daimk.jpeg
    Happy Tuesday y'all!!

There's mah girl! <3
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    steve5269 wrote: »
    nns5k1c8pfv9.jpeg
    Officially 5 months post op from acl/meniscus surgery. I made it 1-1/2 miles jogging today without stopping. It feels so amazing to run again. Please excuse the bird poo. Lol

Well done!!
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    If I have to wear a mask at the hospital might as well make it fun

2o5gt6d3anuz.jpg

Challenge accepted and done beautifully. You are the best, @synchkat
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Thanks, @oberon0124, @Bennysammysofiesdad, and @striderb. Sadly, the bus has a limited route.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    KPriceAk wrote: »
    I sometimes don't know why I put my face in this thread, I am always in awe of the sheer beauty of everyone..I have never been the "conventionally pretty" type. I am that thing that runs through the woods barefooted and hair flying, dirt stained and messy..Today I am ok with wild and not pretty, wild is beautiful in its own way... I got my lion hair going on today... Life is good and Happy Tuesday to all you amazing, gorgeous, beautiful inspiring (and wild) people.

oo46x4d4jpac.jpg

you're too hard on yourself. even if you are how you describe isn't it better to be unconventional than just another carbon copy? you're beautiful whether you think so or not
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I sometimes don't know why I put my face in this thread, I am always in awe of the sheer beauty of everyone..I have never been the "conventionally pretty" type. I am that thing that runs through the woods barefooted and hair flying, dirt stained and messy..Today I am ok with wild and not pretty, wild is beautiful in its own way... I got my lion hair going on today... Life is good and Happy Tuesday to all you amazing, gorgeous, beautiful inspiring (and wild) people.

oo46x4d4jpac.jpg

All kinds of pretty going on here...
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I'm dying to ask the question, "Who else would I post a selfie of?"
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    9z09vkk2kuel.jpg

find you made me look.
    I agree with Lulu. cutie
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    9z09vkk2kuel.jpg

find you made me look.
    I agree with Lulu. cutie
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    9z09vkk2kuel.jpg

Well look who it is.....and he is a cutie! ;)

Too kind, ladies. Thank you for the vote of confidence :blush:

@synchkat I appreciate the efforts! :wink:
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

you're too hard on yourself. even if you are how you describe isn't it better to be unconventional than just another carbon copy? you're beautiful whether you think so or not
    Thank you, and yes of course..I think it came out a bit on the easy to be misconstrued end, It was supposed to be more of appreciating everyone's type of beautiful; however when I get in a poetic flow I just go with what I am feeling. Yes I am hard on myself, its kind of this curse. I get better day to day.

Kasner1975 wrote: »

You should probably take the first part of this post, toss it, and never say that again. Pretty is only skin deep, and in knowing you, I know you're far more than just that.
    Thank you Shawn, I appreciate your kindness, one of the many things I love about you so much <3

lulufit5 wrote: »

You are beautiful. You always seem so confident, and and full of pride. I think you have it all.

Thank you, you're way to kind..confidence isn't my strong suit... I am well versed in "fake it til you make it". However 5 years ago, hell-no would I ever even post up in here...so progress...babysteps...and many many thanks to all of you for your sweet words.

VikMcAnik wrote: »

All kinds of pretty going on here...

Thank you Vik! It's the lion hair ... I am telling you.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options

oo46x4d4jpac.jpg

I missed your beautiful face my gorgeous gf!!! You are amazingly beautiful!! My bff! Love you ❤