Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    x0lcbaby0x wrote: »
    apw3i80tr8vr.jpeg

I've been up for 20 hours selfie ;) lol

:o>:)o:):*
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    98j77qf817d9.jpg

I posted this on the wrong thread so I'm cross posting now lol from yesterday :)
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

Good Morning everyone! Strapless selfie today-now that it's officially Summer I can wear my strapless dresses too! :)

Yes an yes!! Beautiful normals !! Gonna be hard to sleep !!
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    98j77qf817d9.jpg

I posted this on the wrong thread so I'm cross posting now lol from yesterday :)

Off the charts......I love the expression in your eyes.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

Good Morning everyone! Strapless selfie today-now that it's officially Summer I can wear my strapless dresses too! :)

Yet another reason to love summer!
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options

98j77qf817d9.jpg

9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

Looking gorgeous ladies!!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    98j77qf817d9.jpg

:kissing_heart:
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    98j77qf817d9.jpg

Great pic Laura!
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

:love: <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    98j77qf817d9.jpg

I have never met someone that is so freaking adorable and gorgeous at the same time!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

oh JJ. JJ JJ JJ! <3>:)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78
    Serious question. I'm a guy and don't these things but...how do u keep the girls from popping out in a strapless anything??!!

You wear a strapless bra lol. Some people tape them but I have no interest in losing a layer of skin when removing said tape. I've worn strapless dresses my entire adult life and have never had a wardrobe malfunction :D
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    h0521ff7325s.jpeg
    Oh hi!

Hi there buddy!

Hey buddy!!!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78
    Serious question. I'm a guy and don't these things but...how do u keep the girls from popping out in a strapless anything??!!

You wear a strapless bra lol. Some people tape them but I have no interest in losing a layer of skin when removing said tape. I've worn strapless dresses my entire adult life and have never had a wardrobe malfunction :D

That's too bad, been a great story lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78

love the dress
    I have a few of those bras with neat backs so I wear those with summery strapless dresses cause it adds a pop of colours (heaven forbid I don't have some pink on) and it makes it kind of interesting
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78

love the dress
    I have a few of those bras with neat backs so I wear those with summery strapless dresses cause it adds a pop of colours (heaven forbid I don't have some pink on) and it makes it kind of interesting

Thank you! It's a maxi dress, very long and flowy at the bottom. That's a good idea with the pop of color. I wasn't sure how the strapless dress would be received at the office so I brought a cardigan just in case. We have a very relaxed dress code and no one has said anything so I'm just going with it haha! My assistants both complimented the dress so I think I'm ok :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78

love the dress

Thank you! It's a maxi dress, very long and flowy at the bottom. That's a good idea with the pop of color. I wasn't sure how the strapless dress would be received at the office so I brought a cardigan just in case. We have a very relaxed dress code and no one has said anything so I'm just going with it haha! My assistants both complimented the dress so I think I'm ok :)

good call with the cardi
    I love the strapless look it just epitomizes summer I think