Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    [quote="markboone94

I feel much better than I look. Didn't realize how much that 105lbs weighed me down lol

[/quote]

You have motivated me.
  • shrinkingtina
    Options
    daddyfitt1 wrote: »
    1iz6j8nvvgu8.jpg

Mother of God!!!! Parts of me have moistened.
  • lindaz10
    lindaz10 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    z9dzj8013gg9.jpeg

Sometimes I just have to get drunk and forget about everything.... Fun! Can it be Saturday again please?

NICE :)
  • X_Sooner
    X_Sooner Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    9vaeaqbuhcjl.jpeg
    Just chillin
    You know what? You are simply All-American-perfect. Ball game, baseball hat wearing, beer-drinking, Tadashi dress, state dinner, stiletto heels carrying, wrapped up in sweats on cold winter day, All American Woman. Sorry. I had to say it. Just wow.
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I don't have many friends on here seeing how I just decided to mingle with the community, lol.. This seems to be a very active thread.. So I thought I'd share and possibly get some new friends! :D

I'm Kendra from Charlotte, NC. Joined MFP in 2011. I lost over 70lbs by 2012, but got too comfortable in 2013. I gained back 30lbs by November 2015. On December 21, 2015, I said enough was enough and pressed restart; my new beginning! Going into July 2016, I am down 26lbs of the 30lbs I gained. I only have 11lbs more to lose to meet the lowest from 2012. I know I can do it.. It's all a mind game!! I wish you success on your journey!! <3

r63vrfgcusus.jpeg

Great job 1 good after another gets us to our goals
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I don't have many friends on here seeing how I just decided to mingle with the community, lol.. This seems to be a very active thread.. So I thought I'd share and possibly get some new friends! :D

I'm Kendra from Charlotte, NC. Joined MFP in 2011. I lost over 70lbs by 2012, but got too comfortable in 2013. I gained back 30lbs by November 2015. On December 21, 2015, I said enough was enough and pressed restart; my new beginning! Going into July 2016, I am down 26lbs of the 30lbs I gained. I only have 11lbs more to lose to meet the lowest from 2012. I know I can do it.. It's all a mind game!! I wish you success on your journey!! <3

r63vrfgcusus.jpeg

way to go!!! you can do it!
  • shrinkingtina
    Options
    @Kendra89007 You are a true inspiration.
  • X_Sooner
    X_Sooner Posts: 366 Member
    Options

r63vrfgcusus.jpeg

Awesome!

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

r63vrfgcusus.jpeg

Amazing. Truly inspirational.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options

r63vrfgcusus.jpeg

Awesome job!!! You are amazing
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    97qzaj33w7fh.png

<<Shakin' it like a Polaroid Picture--- literally. Instant film selfie. :)
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options

r63vrfgcusus.jpeg

Wow! You look great! Congrats on your accomplishment.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    z9dzj8013gg9.jpeg

Sometimes I just have to get drunk and forget about everything.... Fun! Can it be Saturday again please?

Good lord that's hot
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    97qzaj33w7fh.png

<<Shakin' it like a Polaroid Picture--- literally. Instant film selfie. :)

That is cool