Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Tired....work done. House clean....2nd load of laundry in. Beer time. 8h7vn6m3a6bs.jpg

Cheers

ubnhpywoerh9.jpg
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    Tired....work done. House clean....2nd load of laundry in. Beer time. 8h7vn6m3a6bs.jpg

Looking good love
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    f0liot wrote: »
    yo94aqo89fhx.jpg
    Got to work from home today :)

There he is ..handsome :*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Well hello.. ;)
  • lliinnsseeyy
    lliinnsseeyy Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Showering post-gym this morning ;)

dfpsinwnuigi.jpg

HOT
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Yayy filter friday ..taken yesterday ..that's my little fubaby mario having a nap on my shoulder...he's such a little snuggle bunny ..
    And yes I wear granny glasses to read :D

xd4xgtf8m59y.jpg
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Yayy filter friday ..taken yesterday ..that's my little fubaby mario having a nap on my shoulder...he's such a little snuggle bunny ..

xd4xgtf8m59y.jpg

Best picture on this thread! Love your furbaby! :heart:
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Best picture on this thread! Love your furbaby! :heart:
    [/quote]
    Thank you :) ..he is the sweetest little dog.. and a real mummas boy
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    nh7c922tx8lp.jpg
    4utyg3kzybz4.jpg

From Earlier this week pic but I liked it so thought it would be fun on filter Friday

Looking fantabulous luvs!
  • RWnTX
    RWnTX Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Done with today's workout and ready for a three day weekend!!
    b37vuek6m5e3.jpeg
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options

xd4xgtf8m59y.jpg

Awesome awesome awesome
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    amzblitz wrote: »
    Damien_K wrote: »
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    I don't get it why someone would photoshop muscles on them and than actually post on internet.
    For fun at home, ok! But seriously, post it on here to get attention?

Manwhores? What you gonna do about it, right?

I would imagine these kind of people suffer from an inferiority complex and tries to escape it by creating an online persona of someone they want to be, or someone they can use to get validation from others.

No wonder some women on here rely on snapchat to weed out the imposters. @dannijordan30, I owe you an apology.

Add me on snapchat ...and if u turn out to be mistaken u own me an apology right here ...man enough??

Challenge challenged *gets bowl of popcorn to watch* get em amzblitz . Better ways to call people out than was done in this thread imo. Than people talk junk. Prove em wrong brah.

@amzblitz - damien_k85, just know I will screenshot your photo and scrutinise every detail.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    nwwconqs5vc4.jpeg
    11hycw2owq2v.jpeg
    a8esh7dm3qz8.jpeg

haha love the snapchat filters hun :*
    gn7wy7khmnzh.jpg
    :#
    Gym.

have a good workout

Lol ty
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    bolgi72 wrote: »
    14fcmq0vh1ge.jpg

Well aren't you cute!
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I don't get it why someone would photoshop muscles on them and than actually post on internet.

I would imagine these kind of people suffer from an inferiority complex and tries to escape it by creating an online persona of someone they want to be, or someone they can use to get validation from others.

No wonder some women on here rely on snapchat to weed out the imposters. @dannijordan30, I owe you an apology.

Add me on snapchat ...and if u turn out to be mistaken u own me an apology right here ...man enough??

Challenge challenged *gets bowl of popcorn to watch* get em amzblitz . Better ways to call people out than was done in this thread imo. Than people talk junk. Prove em wrong brah.

@amzblitz - damien_k85, just know I will screenshot your photo and scrutinise every detail.

hahaha and i thought women were bad!!!!!!! :D

The life of a lawyer :D
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options

Men drama tonight. ...just what I needed
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    jgkoutr wrote: »

Men drama tonight. ...just what I needed

I've had enough drama for the rest of my life.. I'm so staying away from this.