Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

Probably the last place I should put this, because some of you are just straight up cold.... But this is my 5 month progress pic. Yeah yeah, before you even say it, I know it ain't cool, but before some of you dudes get all "higher than thou", don't forget the ACTUAL reason for this site. So keep your judgements to yourself if it isn't supportive. I know what I look like.

You're a strong man, my brother! Your work is showing and you're inspiring others. Thank you!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    c4vem8haztor.jpg

Beautiful eyes!
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

Probably the last place I should put this, because some of you are just straight up cold.... But this is my 5 month progress pic. Yeah yeah, before you even say it, I know it ain't cool, but before some of you dudes get all "higher than thou", don't forget the ACTUAL reason for this site. So keep your judgements to yourself if it isn't supportive. I know what I look like.

You look amazing Kas - your hard work is definitely showing.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

Wow Kaz what a transformation. You're doing great and you shouldn't worry about people being judgey you're proof that hard work pays off. Way to go!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

I don't know who these judgey people are but they can shove it. You look fantastic and you can see the hard work you've put in. Be proud and keep sharing your progress.
  • philasaurus_rex
    philasaurus_rex Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

Awesome *kitten*, dude! Huge difference! Keep. This. *kitten*. Up!

Now work on that PMA and confidence...or don't. Posting this kind of huge success with a hint of self-deprication will yield more likes and attention.
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    5s5xr40qd3ty.jpg

Very mysterious... love it!
  • olymp1a
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    dl2vf6c66i5q.jpg

I'm loving Spain!!

p68gtblwsuxk.jpg

llltxpj5za72.jpg

Not only beautiful but also hillarious!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

You are kicking *kitten* and taking numbers! I love it! Well done....
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

I like the way you look.
  • olymp1a
    Options
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

You look awesome!!! You've made incredible progress, congratulations! Keep up the good work! :smiley:
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    olymp1a wrote: »
    5s5xr40qd3ty.jpg

Very mysterious... love it!

Thanks. Are you a model?
  • missy0936
    missy0936 Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    0vrk21o68u7c.jpg

Street pole... And I found a club with a pole.. Needless to say I had people cheering for me :D

I heart you. So strange and beautiful
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    3bmzsnxmb5fa.jpeg

Flex Friday pic a day late lol