Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• TeachingT
    TeachingT Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    yts4bx8ztvnz.jpg

Its monday and im at work lol

You always look so beautiful.
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    Idk why this pic came out sideways but I am too lazy to edit it -_-

bh2lsd7x4bjp.jpg
  • WalterLeonardoRivas
    Options
    Now my neck hurts
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    rdrgpjpb8nmd.jpg

Chilly start to the day but it's warming up fast....maybe shirtless by the afternoon ;)

If you want to warm up I promised the boy a pile of leaves to jump in this afternoon...I'll provide the rake. :p
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I did, did you?
    u5fkf3svuz2v.jpg
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    ydt1dx7i6pms.jpg

My polling place was a short walk from the tennis court. So I skipped the pantsuit and just wore tennis (or suffragette) white.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    rdrgpjpb8nmd.jpg

Chilly start to the day but it's warming up fast....maybe shirtless by the afternoon ;)

Slowly turning up the heat to expedite your prediction, just because I like the warmer weather. Nothing else.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options

Here is my real self...no filters...just old tired me on a grey day. I just wanted to put it out here cuz I want to keep it real for myself sometimes as a reminder for what is real. ;)

And still looking good. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    5cvyxynl8ks3.jpg

Here is my real self...no filters...just old tired me on a grey day. I just wanted to put it out here cuz I want to keep it real for myself sometimes as a reminder for what is real. ;)

Filters take too much effort. You look fantastic without. I'm jealous of your Pepsi in the background
  • synchkat
    Options
    striderb wrote: »

And still looking good. :)
    synchkat wrote: »
    5cvyxynl8ks3.jpg

Filters take too much effort. You look fantastic without. I'm jealous of your Pepsi in the background

thanks :) Its diet pepsi....I just can't stop the habit! The kids are safer if I can have a diet pepsi.

I love diet pepsi or diet coke. I know it's bad for me but I don't care it's delicious and fizzy and my indulgence. Therefore I'm jealous and now want one which means I have to walk to the store to get one
  • liltink95
    liltink95 Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    For some reason it won't let me post mine