Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »
    3a18lf41iig5.jpg
    08t3qcovcems.jpg

Dreamy
  • miss_northernireland
    Options
    21447m1.jpg
  • RWnTX
    RWnTX Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite fall outfits.
    trhq04x0egdd.jpeg
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    kg5ann5o507h.jpg
    Night out.. Had fun.. Ate to much.. Now sleep

Damn!
    You look gorgeous in red!

Aww cheers babe. I love your new hair color. It's amazing. Wish I was brave enough to pull colors like that off

Thank you :)
    Honestly, I'm not brave enough. I NEVER thought I would dye my hair weird colors. I only did because I'm so absolutely boring and never do anything outside my comfort zone. So this was my crazy thing to do, just weird hair color. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wild like most twenty somethings (when really I'm just a stay at home momma and do nothing but cleaning and child-rearing).
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    21447m1.jpg

You are so pretty! You remind me of Zooey Deschanel.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    kg5ann5o507h.jpg

Damn!

Aww cheers babe. I love your new hair color. It's amazing. Wish I was brave enough to pull colors like that off

Honestly, I'm not brave enough. I NEVER thought I would dye my hair weird colors. I only did because I'm so absolutely boring and never do anything outside my comfort zone. So this was my crazy thing to do, just weird hair color. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wild like most twenty somethings (when really I'm just a stay at home momma and do nothing but cleaning and child-rearing).

Oh I get that.
    But you are simply one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Green hair, pink, blue or normal.. You're just simply stunning..
    And look at it this way, wile other people in their twenties are doing everything on their bucket list you're raising a family.. So by the time they raise a family and have to settle down you're going to be free to do everything on your bucket list and at them time.. You'll have a lot more money so you can make it more epic!
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Joe Cool :sunglasses:

a4bxy59qohlz.jpg
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    kg5ann5o507h.jpg

Damn!

This may sound strange, but you pull off the colors so well, they look natural in a way. Does that make sense?

Hmm, I do tailor my makeup to them. Maybe that's it?
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    kg5ann5o507h.jpg

Damn!

This may sound strange, but you pull off the colors so well, they look natural in a way. Does that make sense?

Hmm, I do tailor my makeup to them. Maybe that's it?

Yeah. Probably. Looks great! You're very ridiculously good looking. (Zoolander voice off)

Thank you, that's very kind to say.
    I'm honestly starting to really like having different colors. It's more interesting than brown lol.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Me again. It's Saturday night and I'm in my jammies already. It is Saturday right?
    p9381mq4hg8y.jpg
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Me again. It's Saturday night and I'm in my jammies already. It is Saturday right?
    p9381mq4hg8y.jpg

Those look like very cozy PJs. You look ready to cuddle up with a mug and a good book :) cute pic!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    6u23068dk8ct.jpg

Gorgeous...and great last name
  • miss_northernireland
    Options
    21447m1.jpg

You are so pretty! You remind me of Zooey Deschanel.

Aw what a lovely conpliment :) thankyou so much xo
  • miss_northernireland
    Options
    Compliment* :*
  • HeidiM0307
    HeidiM0307 Posts: 787 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    HeidiM0307 wrote: »
    lhhoynxnhf1i.jpg
    dbqaz17uxttn.jpg

Always Beautiful...eyes to die for
  • HeidiM0307
    HeidiM0307 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    lhhoynxnhf1i.jpg
    dbqaz17uxttn.jpg

Always Beautiful...eyes to die for

Thank you sweetie ;):* hope your holiday was great!!
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

lhhoynxnhf1i.jpg
    dbqaz17uxttn.jpg

Sooooo pretty :)
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options