Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

that's a really big tree in your backyard I hope you have it cared for properly (I swear every house on my street has been having trees trimmed this week, trees are on my mind)

I have 3 more trees like that in my front yard makes raking a real chore. But yes the tree is cared for lol

ugh raking....don't remind me I should really do some of that today. Our giant 100 year old tree is always the last to drop its leaves. so annoying
  • ryanthegreat314
    ryanthegreat314 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

that's a really big tree in your backyard I hope you have it cared for properly (I swear every house on my street has been having trees trimmed this week, trees are on my mind)

I have 3 more trees like that in my front yard makes raking a real chore. But yes the tree is cared for lol

ugh raking....don't remind me I should really do some of that today. Our giant 100 year old tree is always the last to drop its leaves. so annoying

I know the feeling. Help me rake my yard I'll help with yours lol
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

Leaf blower....stihl brand costs about 200 for a good 1....life saver trust me plus its fun to chase your dogs with it lol
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

deal, I've a small city yard so you get off easy

jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

Leaf blower....stihl brand costs about 200 for a good 1....life saver trust me plus its fun to chase your dogs with it lol

they're so noisy and we tried them and we always make a mess. We have one sitting in the shed cause it just sucks
  • ryanthegreat314
    Options
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

My dog is scared of the freakin hose, couldn't imagine busting out a leaf blower haha!
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

they're so noisy and we tried them and we always make a mess. We have one sitting in the shed cause it just sucks

Well actually it blows
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    mki7adzcs731.jpeg
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

My dog is scared of the freakin hose, couldn't imagine busting out a leaf blower haha!
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

Well actually it blows

haha you're a clever one eh
  • ryanthegreat314
    Options
    jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

jmkvr95kch3e.jpg

Wicked awesome!!! haha

Well actually it blows

haha you're a clever one eh

I have my moments
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    7d5z0rh0mdw5.jpeg
    No doggo, your tongue does not go near my mouth!

Dogggggie!!!! Oh let me play!!!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    n579kuha3cmj.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mki7adzcs731.jpeg

:* smile :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    n579kuha3cmj.jpg

Hiya gorgeous
  • bluiedgrl72
    bluiedgrl72 Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    Saturday Work selfie, but I get off in 2 more hours :p
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    My latest obsession

dv6j35taroug.jpg

And new jeans that make my butt look big! Love them ;) sorry for the mess and dirty mirror.

rpgfp0htrbra.jpg

You're core strength is insane and you look amazing in those jeans
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    hb8w5h3ue05e.jpg

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    t7zdy8ynngal.jpg

Where's the "ugly"? ;)