Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• squat_smile_repeat
    squat_smile_repeat Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    p1e80igr613z.jpg

Beautiful
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    x_titan_x wrote: »
    0ntct538docs.jpg

Oh yeah... what ya laughing at kiwi? :D
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    So beautiful.
    fxdwrvs5ar16.jpeg

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    x_titan_x wrote: »
    0ntct538docs.jpg

I knew that was you! ;)
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    By the pool a short time ago
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    vpw8m4po7wlu.jpg
    Favorite tree

Your eyes are so striking
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    So beautiful.
    fxdwrvs5ar16.jpeg

Damn she is looking so fine
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

p1e80igr613z.jpg
    fxdwrvs5ar16.jpeg

Looking good ladies, nice distractions from Mr Pirate over there :D
    p1e80igr613z.jpg

Beautiful

Thanks to both of you Beautiful Ladies! You are so kind! <3
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    Dyl1789 wrote: »
    vpw8m4po7wlu.jpg
    Favorite tree

Your eyes are so striking

Many thanks :smile:
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    hottie alert
  • ryanthegreat314
    ryanthegreat314 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Captain merica baby! And moving into no shave december.

r77wldk2npb3.jpg
  • squat_smile_repeat
    squat_smile_repeat Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Captain merica baby! And moving into no shave december.

r77wldk2npb3.jpg

we talked about this, you are wearing my sweat shirt again...
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    DarnFam4 wrote: »
    7a2vb2e60cnb.jpg

So here's me this morning...getting ready for my 2nd workout back at it. Putting myself all out there today. I'm 36 years old, 6'4" and weight 313 pounds as of last Monday's doctors scale.

6 years ago, using MFP, no specific diet, and running a lot, I went down to 260. 18 months ago the bottom fell out of my life as I was suffering from severe depression and mental breakdowns. I'm still rebuilding my mental, emotional, and spiritual health, but now I need to focus on my physical health and reclaim my body as I have fought to reclaim my mind. I will not shy away from stating that Jesus saved my life. Literally. My faith, my family, my church, and the friends I still have, have been my rock in taking my life back from what the enemy was trying to destroy.

I will eventually get back into lifting, but I shy away from it. I played college football, and once upon a time, as a 19 year old Sophomore I bench pressed 225, 30 times, and squared 315, 18 times. I then proceeded to tear my shoulder apart, and my hamstring, and lost almost all of my strength and gave up playing the sport. I was never a runner, hated it in fact. 5 years ago I ran in 3, 5k's. I was very proud of that. Now, I want to do a 10K and reclaim my life.

So this is me...There's more to the story, just like everyone here, but for now, this is me.

Hey awesome. You did this once you can do it again
  • carbkiller14
    carbkiller14 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    7a2vb2e60cnb.jpg

So here's me this morning...getting ready for my 2nd workout back at it. Putting myself all out there today. I'm 36 years old, 6'4" and weight 313 pounds as of last Monday's doctors scale.

6 years ago, using MFP, no specific diet, and running a lot, I went down to 260. 18 months ago the bottom fell out of my life as I was suffering from severe depression and mental breakdowns. I'm still rebuilding my mental, emotional, and spiritual health, but now I need to focus on my physical health and reclaim my body as I have fought to reclaim my mind. I will not shy away from stating that Jesus saved my life. Literally. My faith, my family, my church, and the friends I still have, have been my rock in taking my life back from what the enemy was trying to destroy.

I will eventually get back into lifting, but I shy away from it. I played college football, and once upon a time, as a 19 year old Sophomore I bench pressed 225, 30 times, and squared 315, 18 times. I then proceeded to tear my shoulder apart, and my hamstring, and lost almost all of my strength and gave up playing the sport. I was never a runner, hated it in fact. 5 years ago I ran in 3, 5k's. I was very proud of that. Now, I want to do a 10K and reclaim my life.

So this is me...There's more to the story, just like everyone here, but for now, this is me.

that was awesome.. do it for yourself and do it for your loved ones
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    7a2vb2e60cnb.jpg

:*:*