Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm doing this and ain't nobody gonna stop me... !!!!! I don't care what my macros are.....or if MFP bans me for life...!!!!! I don't care...I haven't had one in about a year...!!!!!
    Anybody care to take a walk on the wild side and join me?
    kbs4f4xeonsr.jpg

Yessss, I wanna bite.. :p
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    looks like ill have to start posting here cause apparently my pics are unwanted in the other selfie thread :(

3145wm1o3ha6.jpeg

<3 lookin good
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    lrp6jl78u8ka.jpg

Also no make up no lashes :)
  • PCOS_VICTOR
    PCOS_VICTOR Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    ...to be fair, everyone is def entitled to their own opinion. but its when you take your opinion as a fact, you will lose :)

That should totally be in a fortune cookie.

that's gonna be a massive fortune cookie. we don't allow that here

Hey...don't want to hijack the thread, but didn't anybody come back with a Coke Zero yet? I almost ran out at lunch to buy one.
    Doooo ittttt

No makeup= no lashes 😩fzuqjotpvkqa.jpeg
    And still looking like a perfect 10!
    Aww thank you so much! You made my day! ❤️
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm doing this and ain't nobody gonna stop me... !!!!! I don't care what my macros are.....or if MFP bans me for life...!!!!! I don't care...I haven't had one in about a year...!!!!!
    Anybody care to take a walk on the wild side and join me?
    kbs4f4xeonsr.jpg

I missed this one! Any maple bars left?
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    mn0pp9yni0x1.jpeg

Gorgeous 😊
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I totally was just in a gym..... W....t....f..... I must be sick ih8ekeljibjk.jpg

Dedication 👏🏻 beautiful pic 😉😊
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    mn0pp9yni0x1.jpeg

Happy to see this face in my feed again. <3
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I totally was just in a gym..... W....t....f..... I must be sick ih8ekeljibjk.jpg

were u not supposed to be?

I never go to the gym. Haha
    And I think I've had strep since Monday but I'm on vacay so I'm ignoring it
  • RngrZulu2
    RngrZulu2 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »

Ash,

My name isnt chris. It is steven. I will apologize for that part of the discussion, but i just want you to know that you, and some others , took it the wrong way. In a way it shouldnt have. So yes for that ill apologize for not being clear on what i actually meant. I did try to explain clearly what i meant as it wasnt suppose to be an attack on you or anyone

However, while you did state its ur opinion, which is totally fine because like you said, we all have one, i had to debunk your statement because your opinion holds no merit to it with the way u came at me. Plus having a law background just enables me to debunk pretty much any arguments ir debates especially if its against me . Had you said in the first place, that “ hey this isnt a selfie in my opinion “ i woulda happily responded with thats cool, we all have our opinions and just left it at that. But you had to explain , in great detail why my picture wasnt a selfie, put me on the spot, singled me out, so yes, i will take my time, in great detail, to defend myself and fully debunk ur opinion

At the end, i know, and still think, ur a good person and i have nothing against you. We have no reason to talk via PM as that will require us to be friends, and i think at this point its just not happening. Ill just leave it at that. Take care man.

P.s. i am fully aware that forums are public and fully aware that you would stumble upon this thread and see what i wrote. I dont believe i wrote anything really negative against you.

Sorry Steven , My apologies for calling you Chris. I didn't take what you said in the wrong way, I didn't think you were calling me a racist. I knew exactly what you meant when you were made the statement about being a minority. And I didn't believe it was a required comment based on the topic. But that's just me.

Anyway, I'm done with the matter, so you would also seem to be. So let's leave it at that. What's been said has been said.

All the best fella.

Wow... I don’t know why I read all that. I hope you guys are good, and it seems you have left it at that.
    But, wow, it’s a diet and fitness forum.

Spreading some love.
  • hud54014
    Options
    HMS0307 wrote: »
    3d515uhsbmdz.jpeg

Hi, pretty lady
  • hud54014
    Options
    mbt48rjhee5g.jpeg

What I think of today. Glad it’s over: