Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    @glgcam5150 I can't wait to make snow angelsssss.

Thanks friend <3
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Sooooo. My phone doesn’t work in canada. Had no mfp for like 8 hours till i got back to the hotel on wifi. :(

yjw68f2k3ejs.jpeg

We're you suffering withdrawal? Hope you're enjoying my fair city.

Withdrawal plus i rely on google maps for everything. It was a huge inconvenience. Man im spoiled.

We use Waze and have a plan that gets us roaming for $5 a day.
    Hope you get our and see some fun sites. If you're here still on Sunday you can watch me and my family walk along with the Santa claus parade. :)

Im leaving early sun morning

Its weird. My calling and text works. Only data doesnt. I have an international plan too

Sometimes it takes a day to kick in
    I think we're due for ok weather get out and enjoy Toronto. It's a really easy city to walk around. Very safe and lots to see. If you need recommendations just ask I've lived here awhile. :)

My aunt is around dundas street so that’s where we mainly be

When i hotspot my phone, everyone was able to use it. I popped my sim in another phone and it worked. Somethings wrong with my x ( haha)

There's enough there to occupy your time. Your kinda in the heart of the city. Enjoy. Toronto is a fun city. I'm a bit biased but all our friends who visit always feel comfortable and safe
    I need poutine

Haha. There's a few places downtown. I'll find some suggestions for you

Eta... Check out this link. https://torontolife.com/food/restaurants/torontos-best-poutine-right-now/
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Bag eyes and pimples

ajw4r7fkuobe.jpeg

I think you need more bacon.
  • KETO12CROSSFIT
    KETO12CROSSFIT Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    EsteeVibes wrote: »
    c32sia5y0kid.jpeg

Is it still considered a crush if I admit publicly?
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Bag eyes and pimples

ajw4r7fkuobe.jpeg

So, what part of Canada do you live in? Aha 👀
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    ailsalw wrote: »
    4rskvukhqbwm.jpeg

I’m Sleepy Here 😴
    ..And Your Dreamy There!!😙🎶
  • KETO12CROSSFIT
    KETO12CROSSFIT Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    4rskvukhqbwm.jpeg
    Well I’m awake now!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Sooooo. My phone doesn’t work in canada. Had no mfp for like 8 hours till i got back to the hotel on wifi. :(

yjw68f2k3ejs.jpeg

Withdrawal plus i rely on google maps for everything. It was a huge inconvenience. Man im spoiled.

Hope you get our and see some fun sites. If you're here still on Sunday you can watch me and my family walk along with the Santa claus parade. :)

Its weird. My calling and text works. Only data doesnt. I have an international plan too

I think we're due for ok weather get out and enjoy Toronto. It's a really easy city to walk around. Very safe and lots to see. If you need recommendations just ask I've lived here awhile. :)

When i hotspot my phone, everyone was able to use it. I popped my sim in another phone and it worked. Somethings wrong with my x ( haha)

There's enough there to occupy your time. Your kinda in the heart of the city. Enjoy. Toronto is a fun city. I'm a bit biased but all our friends who visit always feel comfortable and safe
    I need poutine

Eta... Check out this link. https://torontolife.com/food/restaurants/torontos-best-poutine-right-now/

It took me 2.5 hours to drive 5 miles down my hotel. The roads were treacherous.

Ya they don't plow or salt until like five cm falls. I have my snow tires. Need a chauffeur haha

BTW the Christmas market opened at Nathan Phillips square yesterday it's fun to walk around. My son and I are headed here at the Harbourfront today www.happyplace.me looks like fun
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    4rskvukhqbwm.jpeg
    glgcam5150 wrote: »
    4rskvukhqbwm.jpeg

I’m Sleepy Here 😴
    ..And Your Dreamy There!!😙🎶

Careful I don’t give you nightmares😉
    4rskvukhqbwm.jpeg
    Well I’m awake now!

😊
    4rskvukhqbwm.jpeg

Gorgeous

Thank you 😊
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    @ailsalw you're so pretty!!!
  • ailsalw
    Options
    4rskvukhqbwm.jpeg

Its like heavens light is shinin down upon thee

I’ve got hell in my eyes though 😉
  • ailsalw
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    @ailsalw you're so pretty!!!

Thank you! So are you
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    fm9bblo7phyk.jpg

SNOW!

Do you wanna build a Snowman? :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options

yjw68f2k3ejs.jpeg

I need poutine

It took me 2.5 hours to drive 5 miles down my hotel. The roads were treacherous.

Ya they don't plow or salt until like five cm falls. I have my snow tires. Need a chauffeur haha

BTW the Christmas market opened at Nathan Phillips square yesterday it's fun to walk around. My son and I are headed here at the Harbourfront today www.happyplace.me looks like fun
    I have no idea what im doing today. Im heading to the canada goode flagship store somewhere to pick up a jacket for a friend, then costco , then prob back to dundas for my aunt.

I freaked out at the gas prices lmao

Haha gas is cheap lately. We bailed on heading downtown and just went a bit farther south to the movies. :) the weather sucks today sorry
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    fm9bblo7phyk.jpg

SNOW!

I love your sweet face!
  • amyjsparkles
    Options