Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    e8reca3piibv.jpg

You look gorgeous. Are you going on vacation?

I am on vacation...but in NYC...not on some island, wearing bikinis and sipping tropical drinks. (Although Manhattan IS an island.)

Lol that's cool. Are you having fun?
  • daniellam01
    Options
    Happy Fourth of July!🇺🇸
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    e8reca3piibv.jpg

You look gorgeous. Are you going on vacation?

I am on vacation...but in NYC...not on some island, wearing bikinis and sipping tropical drinks. (Although Manhattan IS an island.)

Credit where its due, you do look good. Well done!

Nice, that's my home state. Though I hail from 6 hours due west of Manhattan. If you can, I'd def recommend seeing the Statue of Liberty up close.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Beautiful day today so repping my skating team at the pool and working on my freckles cwmy4mg65m0a.jpg
    8gswxb6fk19v.jpg
  • luxduca1
    luxduca1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    luxduca1 wrote: »
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

You totally look like this guy I had over for second Christmas. Is your daughter a ballerina who is allergic to everything?
  • luxduca1
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

You totally look like this guy I had over for second Christmas. Is your daughter a ballerina who is allergic to everything?

Do I really?? No I don’t have a daughter.
    Interesting
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

Interesting

Ya total similarities. He's a cop and used to work with my brother. Apparently saying to my brother hey if you want to invite a friend means you get a friend and his family.....with dietary restrictions hahah
  • luxduca1
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

Interesting

Ya total similarities. He's a cop and used to work with my brother. Apparently saying to my brother hey if you want to invite a friend means you get a friend and his family.....with dietary restrictions hahah

Doesn’t it always end up like that?! Ahhh that’s funny. Sorry to disappoint you 😂

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

Angry? :#:D
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

Interesting

Doesn’t it always end up like that?! Ahhh that’s funny. Sorry to disappoint you 😂

It's ok.
    And I'm used to a party starting with 5 people and becoming 30. My friends all know this and just randomly show up
  • larali2
    larali2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not a selfie but my sis just sent me this pic from today :D My legs apparently are NOT my worst feature, the belly on the other hand..... :/

83p3z1snfl62.jpeg
  • luxduca1
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

Angry? :#:D

Can you tell?? Holiday here today but instead of having fun I’m at my office working... grumpy yeah 😂😉
  • daniellam01
    Options
    larali2 wrote: »
    Not a selfie but my sis just sent me this pic from today :D My legs apparently are NOT my worst feature, the belly on the other hand..... :/

83p3z1snfl62.jpeg
    Your whole body is amazing. You do have really good legs though.
  • mattig89ch
    Options
    Beautiful day today so repping my skating team at the pool and working on my

You have beautiful skin.

• mattig89ch
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

nice ink. what is it? I can't tell from the angle.
  • luxduca1
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

Interesting

It's ok.
    And I'm used to a party starting with 5 people and becoming 30. My friends all know this and just randomly show up

Let me know when you’ll host the next one.
  • luxduca1
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

nice ink. what is it? I can't tell from the angle.

It’s a mix of warriors I had done back home in Europe
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    xfnddtqn479k.jpeg

Interesting

It's ok.

Let me know when you’ll host the next one.

Saturday. I offered to host a slumber party.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Beautiful day today so repping my skating team at the pool and working on my

You have beautiful skin.

I hate my freckles