Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Well at least ur cute :)
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    ccp1aomij384.jpeg
    Alright alright... Bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to kick *kitten* and... handle some paperwork... And I'm all outta paperwork! Bring it on, weekend!
  • thintribe2014
    thintribe2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I work in a radiography department
    o0wesk7owf2f.png
    it's what's on the inside that matters
    xray.png 108.4K
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    w2jzsre9xdfr.jpeg
    6xke94k3rma5.jpeg

Nice bit of thigh you have there ;):joy:
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    m9koe05lwf3n.jpeg

In the parking lot after workout. Do I stay in my car or make that long walk into the office.

Grrr
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    That's my love :) mdc52z3sfyl7l.jpeg

this pic wins the day...so cute <3
  • _fitness4life_
    Options
    omjaklfn7q50.jpg

Hair up and no makeup kinda day. Natural or running late...what is your guess? :)
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    omjaklfn7q50.jpg

Hair up and no makeup kinda day. Natural or running late...what is your guess? :)

Naturally running late.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Snapchat-3998177045483118434_zpsutsfluzt.jpg
    hocuspocus :D:pB)

You can come work your magic on me anytime :P
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Wow There are either some really insecure people on this site or that can not stand when others are accomplishing their goals? My booty gains progress pic got reported and I was told to show less? So its ok for others to show their bootyor boobs because they are smaller in size but since mine shows more because there is more to show its "abuse"???
  • CoachIsaias
    CoachIsaias Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow There are either some really insecure people on this site or that can not stand when others are accomplishing their goals? My booty gains progress pic got reported and I was told to show less? So its ok for others to show their bootyor boobs because they are smaller in size but since mine shows more because there is more to show its "abuse"???

That's bs! They show more than that on freaking billboards for crying out loud!
  • EnrgizerBnny
    edited September 2015
    Options
    durdcj8t5wzl.jpg
    It says "Less" I cropped it not to "offend" anyone with my progress picture but seriously? It clearly says if its done it a tasteful manner, I have cheeky undies not a thong? This is suppose to be a motivation, fitness community so if I was to compete and upload pics in my bikini it will be okay? There are double standards.
  • _fitness4life_
    Options

Seriously....that is messed up...you were covered up. Well not to worry the image has already been burned in all out brains. :)
  • EnrgizerBnny
    Options

Seriously....that is messed up...you were covered up. Well not to worry the image has already been burned in all out brains. :)

Yes thanks but after a certain amount of complaints you get banned or blocked I guess no more booty progress pics, I get discriminated against because of my size? I have seen far more sexual and revealing on here.
  • Simian_77_UK
    Simian_77_UK Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I got reported for posting a pic of a gorilla in this thread! Was meant as a joke. Serious sense of humour failure by some people.

@EnrgizerBnny there was nothing wrong with your pic
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Yes thanks but after a certain amount of complaints you get banned or blocked I guess no more booty progress pics, I get discriminated against because of my size? I have seen far more sexual and revealing on here.

For disagreeing with the mods, and bringing up strikes, etc. etc. on the forums is also a punishable crime just so you know. Just don't want to see ya get any more warnings ;) This has been my public service announcement for the day.