Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Billy60s
    Billy60s Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    After seeing all the gorgeous pictures I'm a little hesitant posting this, but it's a no make up kind of day in my world.

3slklk121vpg.jpg

Well done over coming your hesitance, you look stunning
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    acgrku55ndas.jpg

vacation selfie

Gorgeous C!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    7qc7n3ochgae.jpg

Not so much me.....more wanted to show off the deck and garden area i built over Easter.
    Thank you for showing us your deck. Really appreciate it :smile:

Nothing like a good deck pic @ManiNorthernstar

I know right........the women on MFP get sooooooooooooooooooooo lairy when a guy randomly sends them a deck pic!
    I dont see anything wrong, I mean, I dont wanna do it on the forums, not everyone wants to see my deck in all its glory......certainly when ive not trimmed around the edges........so I ask them if theyve got Kik.

Once on Kik, when i feel comfortable enough, and brave enough........i send them a deck pic.
    Whats a man meant to do..........the women ask me questions about my wood.........I answer honestly.......I say yes.......my wood is usually hard.
    They ask if i like treating my wood, I reply........doesnt any normal man take time on a Sunday to proudly admire his deck after giving his wood some much needed attention......afterall......the wife isnt gonna get on her knees and give my wood some TLC.

;)
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    w6qm08npvd1j.jpg

still have to think "wed-ness-day" to spell it right

Gorgeous! <3
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    w6qm08npvd1j.jpg

Gorgeous pic! Thanks for sharing. ;-)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    7qc7n3ochgae.jpg

Not so much me.....more wanted to show off the deck and garden area i built over Easter.
    Thank you for showing us your deck. Really appreciate it :smile:

Nothing like a good deck pic @ManiNorthernstar

I know right........the women on MFP get sooooooooooooooooooooo lairy when a guy randomly sends them a deck pic!
    I dont see anything wrong, I mean, I dont wanna do it on the forums, not everyone wants to see my deck in all its glory......certainly when ive not trimmed around the edges........so I ask them if theyve got Kik.

Once on Kik, when i feel comfortable enough, and brave enough........i send them a deck pic.
    Whats a man meant to do..........the women ask me questions about my wood.........I answer honestly.......I say yes.......my wood is usually hard.
    They ask if i like treating my wood, I reply........doesnt any normal man take time on a Sunday to proudly admire his deck after giving his wood some much needed attention......afterall......the wife isnt gonna get on her knees and give my wood some TLC.
    ;)
    :lol:

I can't believe she wont even rub it down with anything for you.

Maybe we need a 'would you give the person above's deck some much needed attention?' thread...
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    w6qm08npvd1j.jpg

:lol: Me too.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Brisk morning, sun shining, and T. Swift coming through my speakers. I might just do this all day.

07qyjnjyoyio.jpeg

Why must you make me think inappropriate things about people much younger?! :tongue:
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Brisk morning, sun shining, and T. Swift coming through my speakers. I might just do this all day.

07qyjnjyoyio.jpeg

and Jesus himself shoots rays of sunshine through the window to touch your glorious face

nice pic :)

Best pickup line I've ever been given. If it wasn't a pickup line, at least let me think it was.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    RayssaN wrote: »
    i4vgy1li5i3i.jpeg

So you're Kche Darea from the middle east?

Getting flagged for calling out a catfish rofl.
  • ashbee03
    ashbee03 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wywp0eawqi4s.jpeg
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Back from 2swgbm30e9qh.jpg

Back from horse riding x
  • joek030
    joek030 Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    vix1977a wrote: »
    Back from 2swgbm30e9qh.jpg

Back from horse riding x

You look great !;)
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    That just gave me an idea for a Halloween costume...
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options

@Michael_Lucas you have some fierce bedroom eyes going on! Nice selfie!
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Omg, Realdoll!