Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Corn?
  • AMJ20152015
    AMJ20152015 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    v0cgn02xgd61.jpg

Oh yes I'll eat you all my dear

Get in my belly!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Firstly......and let me honest.....there are far too many hot looking women with unbelievably gorgeous eyes on this thread......i mean......what in gods name......Im a mess looking at 95% of the pics.

Secondly.......fellas......daayyuummmm.......you are all looking pretty 'Alpha' out there (still not not a Big Dawg like my boy @BenniBlanc0 )......but yeah......it knocks a bruthas confidence to see you look 'stacked'

Thirdly........i tore my hamstring yesterday playing hockey.......the pesky snipers bullet lodged beautifully in my right leg in a 'Platoon-esque' yelpand fall to the ground.......it was majestic and pathetic in equal measures.

So here it is......me sulking over how hot you all are......and the fact i cant play sport for 8 weeks.
    Sulking by eating a brioche!

#prayforMani

pvfk2vd2dh7t.jpg
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Corn?

Took the words right out of my mouth. I have never seen corn on a za before. :confused:
  • AMJ20152015
    AMJ20152015 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Firstly......and let me honest.....there are far too many hot looking women with unbelievably gorgeous eyes on this thread......i mean......what in gods name......Im a mess looking at 95% of the pics.

Secondly.......fellas......daayyuummmm.......you are all looking pretty 'Alpha' out there (still not not a Big Dawg like my boy @BenniBlanc0 )......but yeah......it knocks a bruthas confidence to see you look 'stacked'

Thirdly........i tore my hamstring yesterday playing hockey.......the pesky snipers bullet lodged beautifully in my right leg in a 'Platoon-esque' yelpand fall to the ground.......it was majestic and pathetic in equal measures.

So here it is......me sulking over how hot you all are......and the fact i cant play sport for 8 weeks.

#prayforMani

pvfk2vd2dh7t.jpg

How can you sulk while eating a brioche??? You really need to seek medical attention asap!
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    You're late guys it's all gone....

Corn?

Took the words right out of my mouth. I have never seen corn on a za before. :confused:
    Really? I've seen pizza with pineapple too lol
    I've never heard calling pizza 'za' haha
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    You're late guys it's all gone....

Corn?

Really? I've seen pizza with pineapple too lol
    I've never heard calling pizza 'za' haha

You make it sound like it's rare.....pineapple is a top topping here. Not my fav....
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Corn?

Not only that, but it would take the slice right out of my mouth.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options

#prayforMani

pvfk2vd2dh7t.jpg

You are always so sweet to everyone on here, and dont give yourself enough credit! You are a very handsome man!
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

#prayforMani

pvfk2vd2dh7t.jpg

you are too handsome!

• tonileigh820
    Options
    u8mc44e6v1qy.jpeg
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Cute @tonileigh820 !!!
  • tonileigh820
    Options
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    Cute @tonileigh820 !!!

thank you, kind sir :)
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    u8mc44e6v1qy.jpeg

.....see.......see......point proven.

where does one begin to look if one is not to be overpowered by the majesty of such beauty?

• HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    5pfzrzhy05az.jpeg
    A great ride followed by sauna. This is what tired and happy looks like.
  • tonileigh820
    Options
    u8mc44e6v1qy.jpeg

.....see.......see......point proven.

where does one begin to look if one is not to be overpowered by the majesty of such beauty?

you're too sweet. tho, I think you're the best looking guy in this thread!

• aaholaa
    aaholaa Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    ilb0ilmic815.jpeg

Like my new lipstick....lol!!!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    7ayr7j71lppf.jpg

So gorgeous <3