Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    fl3accmpp2yo.jpg

Just got home from playing a late night gig!! 3am UK time :tired_face: May post a photo from the gig if there are any good ones :smiley:
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif
    Singing Ramsteins "Du Hast" . Or trying too. Lol
    #lovethissong :DB)>:)
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

I actually sing it pretty well. Deep voice FTW! @thepetrovafire Also love the eyebrows at the end. ;)
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

I actually sing it pretty well. Deep voice FTW! @thepetrovafire Also love the eyebrows at the end. ;)

My eyebrows are magical :D
    I cannot stop singing it, ughh so amazing ! haha I believe it :)@Michael_Lucas
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

Nice, Rammstein is my favorite band. I have a Rammstein tattoo and have seen them live twice.
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

Nice, Rammstein is my favorite band. I have a Rammstein tattoo and have seen them live twice.

I am very very jealous right now. Like really.
  • OneHundredToLose
    edited November 2015
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

Here's a pic I took in 2012 when I was in the front row. I waited for over 4 hours and literally pushed people out of the way to ensure I got to the front, lol.

3GtrGvk.jpg

It's also worth mentioning that I took German for over 7 years, from middle school through high school, specifically because they are my favorite band. Lol, I am a bit fanatical about them.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    ak4202 wrote: »
    87chp4i41wed.jpeg

That score makes me too sad :'(
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

Here's a pic I took in 2012 when I was in the front row. I waited for over 4 hours and literally pushed people out of the way to ensure I got to the front, lol.

3GtrGvk.jpg

It's also worth mentioning that I took German for over 7 years, from middle school through high school, specifically because they are my favorite band. Lol, I am a bit fanatical about them.

Damn thats real close :smile: I'd die.
    Kudos to you. I tried German classes in college and failed.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

3GtrGvk.jpg

Here's another good one for you. The only people closer were these *kitten* who won backstage passes and got to be in front of the "front row" railing. You could feel the heat from every bit of pyro. I felt like I had a sunburn by the time the show was over.

3U0uiMe.jpg
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

3GtrGvk.jpg

gix9fod69qhb.gif

3GtrGvk.jpg

Here's another good one for you. The only people closer were these *kitten* who won backstage passes and got to be in front of the "front row" railing. You could feel the heat from every bit of pyro. I felt like I had a sunburn by the time the show was over.

3U0uiMe.jpg

I would gladly accept some burns to be that close. Damn I'm so jealous just mooning over these. I need to go to one. Like now.
  • funfitat42
    funfitat42 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    bk8t8a9ucxq0.jpg
    That bed back there is screaming my name. Time for some Netflix...

So pretty x
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

3GtrGvk.jpg

I saw Rammstein in Manchester on that tour. Best gig that I've ever been to! What an entrance, coming down through the crowd and walking across a bridge to the stage!
  • 1981GORDON1981
    1981GORDON1981 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    P21notx8w6gmf.jpeg
    Im not sure if I see progress just weight loss what do you think? Since I started my journey even before MFP Ive lost a total of 46lbs.

nice
  • funfitat42
    funfitat42 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    7kovbx6uckar.jpg

Sunday workout time!
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

Yeah quiero puta. One of my favorites.
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    sith78 wrote: »
    gix9fod69qhb.gif

Te quiero puta. One of my favorites.

• ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Going offline for a while people. Social media is taking over. time to re-connect with the 'real' #toodlepip
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    funfitat42 wrote: »
    7kovbx6uckar.jpg

Sunday workout time!

:love: Have a good one!