Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    0n905e4wv204.jpeg
    Hate my love handlesss
    lol what love handles
    all i see is all the right curves in all the right places
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options

as if I didnt think you were awsome already, you go and make a Gary Busey comparison.

Would seriously love to hang out with that guy someday... he fascinates the hell out of me, lol...
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Negative_X wrote: »

as if I didnt think you were awsome already, you go and make a Gary Busey comparison.

Would seriously love to hang out with that guy someday... he fascinates the hell out of me, lol...

omg me too! My quote on my profile is something he said during an episode of Dancing with the Stars haha
  • Negative_X
    Options

omg me too! My quote on my profile is something he said during an episode of Dancing with the Stars haha

Ya know, I think if you were in his neck of the woods and tweeted him to hang out, he seems like the sorta guy that would tell ya to come on over, lol... might have to try this someday.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Ya know, I think if you were in his neck of the woods and tweeted him to hang out, he seems like the sorta guy that would tell ya to come on over, lol... might have to try this someday.

hahahaha Im dying over here! Hey he ever agrees to hang out, you better let me know so I can come hang too!
  • brillmer87
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • Negative_X
    Options

hahahaha Im dying over here! Hey he ever agrees to hang out, you better let me know so I can come hang too!

Deal! :smiley:
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

tsrbxfm0gf3d.jpg

me1.jpg 60.2K
  • brillmer87
    edited January 2016
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    empkbel577e4.jpg

hai ppls

@_Captivated_

Missed that mug!

I shaved this morning for a meeting and now I look like a baby :(

ps i may or may not have creeped your profile today :blush:
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    9nrpjn0xrzdi.jpeg
    Game face
  • brillmer87
    Options
    empkbel577e4.jpg

hai ppls

@_Captivated_

Missed that mug!

I shaved this morning for a meeting and now I look like a baby :(

ps i may or may not have creeped your profile today :blush:

Looks good either way!
    tumblr_mzxx5liQZs1s4m325o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nv50yyqMdS1tn1507_500.gif
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »
    Snuggling under a blanket fort with my main girl, Loki
    b46give0whdx.png

I'm yo main girl!!!
    Loki ain't got nothing on you @JessicaJS23
    kj97fqjougmr.jpg

Ready for this day.... Urg is it over yet!
    @That1Chick_Brit No make, no problem cause you're freaking gorgeous
    xvnzfvt243fe.jpeg

Yesterday it was paint, today it's stain and tomm it will probably be hair dye. :#
    The germophobe in me was like "WTH is that on her hand!" :s glad it's not what I thought!

Lmao!!!! It's just a stain/ wax combo!! I'm smh so hard right now!

Look I painted this brown shelves red and decided to "antique" them only to look like I put a cruddy red paint job on some brown shelves. Fmlqsnnnsezhte2.jpeg

Awesomeness! I still hold that we should have a painting party in our underwear. I said PJS before but I'm feeling saucy from the sickness drugz >:)

An undies paint party sounds magnificent!

Um.....is this an open party?

Yes! Boxer briefs are required.

I don't own any.......
  • brillmer87
    Options
    Your comment moved me so deeply