Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    th626iyphsfy.jpeg
  • taylortaylorgb
    taylortaylorgb Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    This is my attempt at a metal face since im going to the Anthrax/Lamb of God show tonight. I also need to shave badly hahaha \m/p6w18x3kwl3f.jpg
  • taylortaylorgb
    taylortaylorgb Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    :)
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    MzIrish wrote: »
    th626iyphsfy.jpeg

oh my!
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    This is my attempt at a metal face since im going to the Anthrax/Lamb of God show tonight. I also need to shave badly hahaha \m/p6w18x3kwl3f.jpg

Horns up! Enjoy. And no, you dont need to shave, you need to let the hair and beard grow. Trust me, i know about these things :smiley:
  • HannaSusi
    Options
    0brrh5cpm4po.jpeg
    fd57bx37dd0z.jpeg
    Fire and Barbaren Gold honey beer. Aww yeah.
  • KiminNorCal
    KiminNorCal Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    g3zqxyvwnm87.jpg

TGIF MFP! <3
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
  • HannaSusi
    Options
    @projectsix so much better situation, yes. @Maximus thanks but my beer and myself are mine. Touch my beer and I'll bite your hand off.
  • dlmshots
    dlmshots Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here.... Working hard - or hardly working... can never tell. :)ccotu705ndey.jpg
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    viuqe9p8pwv2.jpeg

My wavy hair game is strong today. <3
  • rikracer1961
    Options
    GeekdGirl wrote: »
    37l14boo8vno.jpg

wow! what eyes you have!
  • rikracer1961
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    vei7adj6e3lr.jpg

This. This right here.

@La_Malfaisante

Can I get an AMEN! yes!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »

Horns up! Enjoy. And no, you dont need to shave, you need to let the hair and beard grow. Trust me, i know about these things :smiley:

I let the beard go sometimes in the winter until it gets too itchy. I despise shaving is what it comes down to lol. My hair will never grow "out" ... it just poofs up and out of control when its too long haha.

I'm curious to see how 32 year old me reacts to a metal show, I mean I'm usually in bed before midnight and tonight ill be int he middle of a pit. 22 year old me would be like hell yeah.. 32 year old me is a bit hesitant lol.
  • asyk805
    asyk805 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Selfie of the day. Hopefully leaving the office soon.
    kapn7cytp7to.jpg
    me11.jpg 186.9K
  • HannaSusi
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »

I let the beard go sometimes in the winter until it gets too itchy. I despise shaving is what it comes down to lol. My hair will never grow "out" ... it just poofs up and out of control when its too long haha.

I'm curious to see how 32 year old me reacts to a metal show, I mean I'm usually in bed before midnight and tonight ill be int he middle of a pit. 22 year old me would be like hell yeah.. 32 year old me is a bit hesitant lol.

Ehhh come on, i'm a 37 year old lady and i go to gigs a couple of times per month! Just keep your elbows up and if you fall get right back up :smiley: you'll be alright! Have fun! And remember, bruises are badges of awesomeness.
  • Razorbeast42
    Razorbeast42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options