Single mom of 2 doing something for me!

Options
Hey. I have been counting calories for about 10 days now with this app and am down 5 lbs. My goal is to loose another 13 to 15 lbs. and then find a good maintenance routine. Hard to find time to exercise (besides chasing kids) with two young kids so this app has really helped me be more aware for eating habits!!! I'd love some friends to take this journey with!

Replies

• zarifa2014
    zarifa2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey :), im kind of new here too. We are both working towards the same goal. So we can help each other get through this journey. Lets do this!!
  • jodirourke
    jodirourke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a mom too. I have 1 daughter and work full time. Sometimes it's very difficult to do something for yourself with all the distractions.
  • mwain499
    mwain499 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey good job keep it up!!!! :-) :-) :-)
  • shyliece25
    shyliece25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fit mom here we have to make time for us and put us first ...keep it up
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    good job
  • lalainap19
    lalainap19 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Nice keep up the good work
  • Fitmama0326
    Fitmama0326 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I am on day 3 of using this app. So far I enjoy it and am becoming more aware of what I eat. I just had my 2nd child and need to lose this stubborn baby weight! I'd love to make friends, share stories, tips, encouragement
  • KatiBo05
    KatiBo05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mom of two, soon to be three. I'm new to logging as well. I've been logging in for 15 days and have lost 9 pounds. I love that you can watch your macro nutrients on the app... this has really helped me. Feel free to message or friend me for more encouragement and support! Good luck, you've got this!! =)