Hi! Help pls? :)

Options
Rebekkax
Rebekkax Posts: 13 Member
helloo! I'm not new to the weight loss game, I lost 60 pounds in 2012. I've gained back almost 40 and that makes me so sad. A big part of it was because of my birth control pills, they made me gain a ton of weight. I've gotten off of those and I'm really trying to get back into losing weight, but wow it's so hard. I don't even know how I lost 60 pounds.. I wish I had that mind set that I used to have. :( also I've never been a fan of fruits and veggies so ugh, it's difficult. Any tips on how I can get back on it? :/

Replies

• lalainap19
    lalainap19 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well even just counting calories will make a huge difference u can do especially if u did it before stay determined
  • KatiBo05
    KatiBo05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Look into increasing your protein intake. My fitness pal has an awesome part of the app that allows you to see a graph of your macro nutrients. This has helped me significantly. I'm down 9 lbs after 15 days! =) Feel free to message or friend me for more support and encouragement. Good luck! =)
  • wahlacewahlace
    wahlacewahlace Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's all about little achievements! I just did a health behaviour unit for university and definitely have some ideas! You just have to figure out what works for you!