Starting again and searching for motivation

Options
koreigh
koreigh Posts: 8 Member
Hi! I'm Koreigh and I'm a 19 year old cheerleader from Melbourne. I have tried multiple times to eat right and become healthy and strong for my sport, but I always lack motivation and give up after a short while. On some occasions I have been successful for a time and have lost weight and felt energetic and healthy, but once again I have lost my way. At the moment I wake up everyday feeling average as hell, due to over sleeping and a bad diet. I really want to change this and get back into shape and get back into a healthy lifestyle.
I'm thinking I need some health and fitness buddies to keep me motivated and I in return will do the same for you of course!

Good luck everybody with the goals you have set for yourself and hopefully this time we can all stay motivated!

Replies

• KatiBo05
    KatiBo05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I've been there! It's hard to get back into the swing of things but you can definitely do that with the support of others. I'd love to be buddies and help keep each other motivated! Feel free to friend/ message me for encouragement and support! =) My fitness pal is a great tool to help you stay accountable! I've been logging in for 15 days and I've lost 9 lbs.
  • koreigh
    koreigh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you heaps